Remember the popular theory that Mashima next series will be darker and how he said there would be surprises coming in April? I think the first chapter or one shot for his next series will be published on April fools. (A dark series released not only on april fools but Easter would be awesome of him.)
Remember the popular theory that Mashima next series will be darker and how he said there would be surprises coming in April? I think the first chapter or one shot for his next series will be published on April fools. (A dark series released not only on april fools but Easter would be awesome of him.)
Well if that theory comes true then I hope Mashima’s new series is a Dark Fantasy Horror manga and it would be kind of ironic for a manga to be released on April Fool’s Day seeing that it’s not a joke. Also besides Mashima I’m going to assume that the other surprises in April will be the anime release date and spin off(s).
Remember the popular theory that Mashima next series will be darker and how he said there would be surprises coming in April? I think the first chapter or one shot for his next series will be published on April fools. (A dark series released not only on april fools but Easter would be awesome of him.)
Funny thing is you know Mashima's real forte is in darker plots itself.Like Tartaros is a damn good arc,Toh,Tenrou etc.On the contrary his lighter writings are comparatively weaker in quality.
But wishing a dark series from Mashima is wishful thinking only .If only he understood that he is best in darker plots then perhaps...
Funny thing is you know Mashima's real forte is in darker plots itself.Like Tartaros is a damn good arc,Toh,Tenrou etc.On the contrary his lighter writings are comparatively weaker in quality.
But wishing a dark series from Mashima is wishful thinking only .If only he understood that he is best in darker plots then perhaps...
I hope Mashima can post a picture of the Sakura blossoms blooming. Also I always wanted to go to Japan to see the Sakura blossoms bloom and to go shopping at Akihabara.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I saw a negative tweet about an autograph session, but the autograph session is a fan service. That's why I am not at all bad. However, depending on the writer, I also understand that some people feel difficulty for various reasons.
I saw a negative tweet about the autograph session, but the autograph session is a fan service. So I'm not bothered at all. However, it is understood that there are some people who feel suffering for a variety of reasons according to the writer.
In my case, there is another problem that the autograph session is overly done and the rarity value of the sign itself is low ....
We’ve been waiting so long, I want some update or news or something already either on the FT anime or whatever he’s working on next would be fine! I’m missing an enjoyable light anime series in my life
I guess Wendy and Gajeel are trading cats for the day but I wonder this scene takes place because I don’t remember Wendy ever wearing that outfit before. Which me wonder if Mashima is drawing 100 Year Quest as an Omake/OVA or he’s drawing some kinda of spin off while someone else writes it.
I guess Wendy and Gajeel are trading cats for the day but I wonder this scene takes place because I don’t remember Wendy ever wearing that outfit before. Which me wonder if Mashima is drawing 100 Year Quest as an Omake/OVA or he’s drawing some kinda of spin off while someone else writes it.
I guess Wendy and Gajeel are trading cats for the day but I wonder this scene takes place because I don’t remember Wendy ever wearing that outfit before. Which me wonder if Mashima is drawing 100 Year Quest as an Omake/OVA or he’s drawing some kinda of spin off while someone else writes it.
I don’t see him doing that. Letting someone else carry on or do a mini-series is one thing. Why draw and hand writing/control of your characters to someone else? Do you mean he’s drawing a template for them to work off? I can see that. Though honestly, why wouldn’t he hand the series over to the guy who did the Dragon Slayer miniseries? His art is dope and he clearly understands the characters.
I don’t see him doing that. Letting someone else carry on or do a mini-series is one thing. Why draw and hand writing/control of your characters to someone else? Do you mean he’s drawing a template for them to work off? I can see that. Though honestly, why wouldn’t he hand the series over to the guy who did the Dragon Slayer miniseries? His art is dope and he clearly understands the characters.
I meant that Mashima draws/supervise the spin off while someone else writes the spin off and besides Mashima already stated in an interview/volume 63 that he has no problem with someone else expanding the series/writing a sequel. Which I won't mind if Kyouta does the expands the series/sequel spin off since his art is good, he wrote the characters really good, and the gaiden spin offs were really enjoyably to read. https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-10-25/interview-hiro-mashima/.123186
[Urgent notice] [Nightscronicle] is very popular TV anime [fairy tale] collaboration decision! The information will be released soon! Enjoy the collaboration information! #ナイツクロニクル #ナイクロ
I meant that Mashima draws/supervise the spin off while someone else writes the spin off and besides Mashima already stated in an interview/volume 63 that he has no problem with someone else expanding the series/writing a sequel. Which I won't mind if Kyouta does the expands the series/sequel spin off since his art is good, he wrote the characters really good, and the gaiden spin offs were really enjoyably to read. https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-10-25/interview-hiro-mashima/.123186
[Urgent notice] [Nightscronicle] is very popular TV anime [fairy tale] collaboration decision! The information will be released soon! Enjoy the collaboration information! #ナイツクロニクル #ナイクロ