Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That's what I mean, I do not leave this final completely satisfied, I liked it because the 545 chapter showed the essence of the series better than ever. But to leave something that we expected so much as the 100 years quest as an open end ... hopefully on Thursday we know that there will be a continuation like a 545 + 1
Well the 100 Year Quest would be a good way to completely close off the series for good and by the sound of it you want the 100 Year Quest spin off to be an epilogue spin off.
 

natsu x777

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
2,508
Age
31
Country
Colombia
Well the 100 Year Quest would be a good way to completely close off the series for good and by the sound of it you want the 100 Year Quest spin off to be an epilogue spin off.
Yes, this is that i want, an epilogue spin off, we see the other spin offs in popular characters how Sting, Rouge, Laxus, Gajeel, Gray, Cobra, Wendy, Charle, Popular FT girls, Mavis, etc. I prefer too a Natsu spin off, but in the past, knowing his family before the atack of the dragons, an before story of Zeref past.

But this mission could be interesting, suddenly Natsu gets a little effect for the book of END, or something else, i dont want a cliche ending with the next generation, but i want know the FT world.
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,068
Reaction score
3,168
Age
37
Country
United States
Honestly, anything that builds the overall mythos is welcome. I want to see Laxus take over and finish his redemption journey, I wana see Natsu make E.N.D.’s power his own, I do want to see the next generation. I can’t wait. Though if all we get is the anime and Hiro’s new story I’m all for it.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Did Mashima just say this is an late April Fools joke because when I used google translate I saw the words April Fools.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thank God he still has hair :XD
He looks like Gildarts.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Next I will draw it in a youth magazine. I forgot to have drawn April Fool's neta.

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft


Next, I will draw in youth magazine. I forgot to draw an April Fool's story.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, everybody's saying that, anyway, looks cool
Well it's probably one of those what if scenarios like if Natsu is Gildarts and Happy is Makarov.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Did Mashima just say this is an late April Fools joke because when I used google translate I saw the words April Fools.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He looks like Gildarts.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Next I will draw it in a youth magazine. I forgot to have drawn April Fool's neta.

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft


Next, I will draw in youth magazine. I forgot to draw an April Fool's story.
That’s exactly what I was thinking :D Totally looks like Gildarts! :redface Love how Happy is ripped :clap

@Raven, do you need to be revived from FILF Natsu?
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That’s exactly what I was thinking :D Totally looks like Gildarts! :redface Love how Happy is ripped :clap

@Raven, do you need to be revived from FILF Natsu?
I guess Natsu is cosplaying as Gildarts to be more like Gildarts or it's just an what if scenario if Natsu was Gildarts. Also I'm surprised that Mashima forgot April Fools day which you think he do an April Fools joke on April Fools and not today.
 

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Natsu looks like Gildarts. Happy looks like Lily. Lissanna has small boobs and looks like Sherria. Mira looks like Elieen.
Bad photoshoped Joke XD
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Natsu looks like Gildarts. Happy looks like Lily. Lissanna has small boobs and looks like Sherria. Mira looks like Elieen.
Bad photoshoped Joke XD
Well I didn’t noticed that Lisanna and Mira look like Sherri’s and Elieen but I see where your coming from. Yeah these drawings being photographed really a bad late April Fools day joke I think Mashima could have done better.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Natsu looks like Gildarts. Happy looks like Lily. Lissanna has small boobs and looks like Sherria. Mira looks like Elieen.
Bad photoshoped Joke XD
Sherria has bigger boobs :D Mashima is getting lazy.
 

Laboon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
407
Reaction score
1,423
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fairy Tail
Less than 2hours to day 5 in Japan. Cant wait the news :spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz:
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Less than 2hours to day 5 in Japan. Cant wait the news :spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz::spaz:
Thank god that Japan is an 1 hour and 1 day ahead of us. Also is Mashima going to announce the news on his Twitter or will the news be announced in Weekly Shōnen Magazine?
 
Top