Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
-I remembered when doing the FT spinoff animation check the other day, that in FT main story I paid attention to how I drew the waxing and waning of the moon. In the manga when portraying night time using a full or crescent moon is easy to understand but from around Galuna Island arc to the end I would calculate how to draw the waxing and waning of the moon by how many days had passed since the last one.

- I have rules for deciding what the eye color of my characters (mainly the females) should be for each of my works.
RAVE -> Same color as the hair (with exceptions)
FT -> Mainly brown (with exceptions)
Edens Zero -> Decided individually for each character

- I wrote it nonchalantly but the title of the new serialization is EDENS ZERO. We removed the apostrophe from the title that was announced earlier

Credits @Totinona :hearts
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Maybe they visit that island again Natsu destroys the moon :lmao
I can see that I mean Moka (the one who started the Galuna Island Quest) keep asking Lucy in the Loke arc to destroy the moon again which could have been foreshadowing that Team Natsu would go back to Galuna Island to destroy the moon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am surprised to have fan art before the series begins! I will make it a good work for the people who painted hard.

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft


It is surprised to have fan art before the series starts! I will make it a good work for the people who drew hard.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I can see that I mean Moka (the one who started the Galuna Island Quest) keep asking Lucy in the Loke arc to destroy the moon again which could have been foreshadowing that Team Natsu would go back to Galuna Island to destroy the moon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am surprised to have fan art before the series begins! I will make it a good work for the people who painted hard.

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft


It is surprised to have fan art before the series starts! I will make it a good work for the people who drew hard.
Wait don't tell me the image that we got of Eden's Zero is actually a fan art?
 

CrZFullb

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
211
Reaction score
645
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Wait don't tell me the image that we got of Eden's Zero is actually a fan art?
I think no.. it seems too much official, and it has Mashima's style (and a image of the main character in a magazine too). Maybe he's talking about some fanarts.

Like this:
 
Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I think no.. it seems too much official, and it has Mashima's style (and a image of the main character in a magazine too). Maybe he's talking about some fanarts.

Like this:
Too bad.I got excited thinking that all those lackluster designs were fan arts actually.
 

CyberLance

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Messages
418
Reaction score
566
Age
38
Country
Sweden
Hiro Mashima still seems to love and burn for Fairy Tail because hes still making so much stuff about it so feels like he could have kept the series alive longer.
Like the stuff about Acnologia and defeating him for example should have been some time after the Alvarez arc in my opinion.
If a person is tired of his old series and want to move on to something new i dont think most people would do what Hiro Mashima is doing.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,482
Age
34
Country
France
Hiro Mashima still seems to love and burn for Fairy Tail because hes still making so much stuff about it so feels like he could have kept the series alive longer.
Like the stuff about Acnologia and defeating him for example should have been some time after the Alvarez arc in my opinion.
If a person is tired of his old series and want to move on to something new i dont think most people would do what Hiro Mashima is doing.
That's why even if mashima said:

'' '' that he could have continued FT for some time but that he wanted to move on to something else '' ''.

The fact that he still draws from the FT, + the planned spin off proves he wanted continued.

His leash thought it was the publishers they pushed him to finish as soon as possible.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Not a single difference between Gray and this character sigh
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Not a single difference between Gray a d this character sigh
I have to agree with you since he reminds of Musica for some reason.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
He look alittle different this time but more like Natsu.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
He look alittle different this time but more like Natsu.
Sides Natsu. Front Gray. His style changes through his series. Remember old Lucy?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Sides Natsu. Front Gray. His style changes through his series. Remember old Lucy?
Whether it's similar Natsu or not. It's a new character and probably a lot different than them.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Whether it's similar Natsu or not. It's a new character and probably a lot different than them.
Let’s wait until Edens Zero begins to find if the new main character is different from Natsu and Gray I mean for all we know his personality could be a mix of Gray and Natsu’s personality.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Let’s wait until Edens Zero begins to find if the new main character is different from Natsu and Gray I mean for all we know his personality could be a mix of Gray and Natsu’s personality.
A Gratsu baby? The yaoi fans are swooning! :D
 
Top