So I’m guessing Natsu passes the bar to Shiki so he and Fairy Tail can move on but Shiki breaks it so both of them can move on together or something like that.
So I’m guessing Natsu passes the bar to Shiki so he and Fairy Tail can move on but Shiki breaks it so both of them can move on together or something like that.
That’s true so I hope the non-sequel spin off is about Brandish/Alvarez or the Crime Soricere. Also I think the Mashima’s secret project 00 is a another prequel spin off or a Edens Zero x Fairy Tail crossover.
All I know is, I better see something good from Lucy or any other relevant character that has yet to get any good moments in this spinoff. Tired of the Natsu and Erza spotlight.
All I know is, I better see something good from Lucy or any other relevant character that has yet to get any good moments in this spinoff. Tired of the Natsu and Erza spotlight.
I’m the destroyer of dreams so I have to and I’m just being brutal honest. Still I think there might be a chance Lucy could get some spotlight but that depends on Mashima.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
【Notice】 From July 6th (Fri), A3 original GraffArt series "FAIRY TAIL" new product will be released at Animate Ikebukuro Main Store ( @ animatehonten ) ♪ Popular "FAIRY TAIL" appeared cute in Yukata appearance! ! Today is the first ban on goods information! Please check it out # Fairy Tale
Another spin-off "FAIRY TAIL CITY HERO (tentative)" image illustration is also released! Andoh san will be in charge of the story and drawing. It is scheduled to start around autumn.
Another spin-off image illustration of "FAIRY TAIL CITY HERO (tentative)" is also released! This is the story and the drawing in charge of Mr. Ando. It is scheduled to start around autumn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Spin-off "FAIRY TAIL sequel (temporary)" will be released soon. "FAIRY TAIL CITY HERO (Tentative)" is about autumn. "FT Animation Final Season" also fall around autumn. is.
The spin-off "FAIRY tail sequel (tentative)" will be released soon. "FAIRY TAIL CITY HERO (tentative)" is around autumn. The "FT anime final season" is also around autumn. Is.
Another spin-off "FAIRY TAIL CITY HERO (tentative)" image illustration is also released! Andoh san will be in charge of the story and drawing. It is scheduled to start around autumn.
Another spin-off image illustration of "FAIRY TAIL CITY HERO (tentative)" is also released! This is the story and the drawing in charge of Mr. Ando. It is scheduled to start around autumn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Spin-off "FAIRY TAIL sequel (temporary)" will be released soon. "FAIRY TAIL CITY HERO (Tentative)" is about autumn. "FT Animation Final Season" also fall around autumn. is.
The spin-off "FAIRY tail sequel (tentative)" will be released soon. "FAIRY TAIL CITY HERO (tentative)" is around autumn. The "FT anime final season" is also around autumn. Is.
- The sequel will be released soon
- The name of the spin call is ft City is scheduled this fall (also as the anime)
- Andou Ushio is the author of the spin off
- The sequel will be released soon
- The name of the spin call is ft City is scheduled this fall (also as the anime)
- the artist ando will write the story and art the spin off