Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Wah! looking forward to dem the announcements. I wish they animate Stone Age and Hero's, but I wonder if it's possible after the anime ended..........
 

natsu x777

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
1,021
Reaction score
2,506
Age
31
Country
Colombia
I hope one of the announcements are Edens Zero anime and 100 Year Quest anime.
I would prefer the Edens Zero anime, FT still needs time, nor have we reached the 50 chapters, nor left the second of 5 dragon gods, give it time for the adaptation to be long-lasting.

On the other hand, Mashima is always going to be a monster, every time I am glad of his professionalism, he always thinks about satisfying his fans with something and despite being with EZ, he never neglects FT, and if there is a good reception I could continue, and I don't doubt it even if I joke.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wah! looking forward to dem the announcements. I wish they animate Stone Age and Hero's, but I wonder if it's possible after the anime ended..........
I would love to see the Stone Age omake, the Trouble Twins light novel, and Heroes made into OVAs.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I think 100YQ anime is more likely first than EZ anime cause Hiro could wait until FT franchise is over to get into EZ. Plus they could always go seasonal if they don’t want to do a 51 episode long runner. Water + Wood arcs could be covered in 25 episodes, wood god arc is likely ending in the next 5-8 chapters since it’s been ongoing for about 20 chapters so far. Water god arc was only 24 chapters

I just don’t see a scenario where a FT anime would be running alongside an EZ anime, would be counterproductive
 

Unforgettable

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
398
Reaction score
759
Age
36
Country
Abu Dhabi
I think EZ anime will announce before 100YQ cuz EZ has enough chapters to animate it


Other possible announces: 3th movie, spin off(s) & Ova'(s)
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,068
Reaction score
3,168
Age
37
Country
United States
Who’s the scary bunny supposed to be?
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
One more time, one more time.
 
Top