Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Natsu: Why were you in there?
Lucy: I wonder why?
Natsu: Ooo? (yara yara)
Lucy: But it was fun...


I think they were trying to pull a prank on the other girls.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Natsu: Why were you in there?
Lucy: I wonder why?
Natsu: Ooo? (yara yara)
Lucy: But it was fun...


I think they were trying to pull a prank on the other girls.
what about the previous panel
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Natsu: Why were you in there?
Lucy: I wonder why?
Natsu: Ooo? (yara yara)
Lucy: But it was fun...


I think they were trying to pull a prank on the other girls.
Poor Lucy she always gets the short end of the stick.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
can anyone type what they say already in the first panel where Natsu cooling down lucy?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Kiki please translate
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Just imagine if Ueda makes a reference to FF7 in 100YQ, like in the cover page or with a new character when Diabolos' elites gets introduced. Hiro loves powerful thicc women and well...

 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Just imagine if Ueda makes a reference to FF7 in 100YQ, like in the cover page or with a new character when Diabolos' elites gets introduced. Hiro loves powerful thicc women and well...

I hope Ueda and Mashima creates a character based on Tifa.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,482
Age
34
Country
France
Its not going, natsu will go squatted at lucy's, XD
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
ERZA is with jellal and lucy will not feel alone, she has only to invoke virgo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

well, I'm going to make nalu fan boy who takes everything for a sign. The background of natsu is yellow like lucy. Lucy's curtain is pink like natsu
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,482
Age
34
Country
France
Everyone had noticed the two toothbrushes.

It happened things;), nude + messed up HMmhm hm XD XD.

The couple will be canonized with images before being in the manga XD XD.
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
Considering their hair, they just woke up. Okay, the red toothbrush was jellal. They are not even a put away. Well, I can see a fan of nalu or gravia asked for an identical design. But it will only be possible for gavy
 
Top