Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I could ask this in the new anime thread, but I figured it would make more sense here. Does anyone know where I can get artwork images of the new anime? I'd like to create a new avatar and signature with some of the art from the new anime.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Tumblr? In the first pages of the anime thread there was some character artwork if you want. And we usually post gifts and images.
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Such nice news. Thanks for sharing Goral ^^
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

That's for all the party-poopers We have on the staff complaining about HxH. Serves them well. *stares*
 

Kiba

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

the new chapter looked more like a skretch of a chapter for me
well now i can really no more wait for next chapter
because i read this
 

v3g374

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2008
Messages
122
Reaction score
58
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Damn, at first I was like "What am I reading" and then "OMG this is awesome" :D
I love these skechy artwork.
And what about this next chapter thing? Am I read it wrong? I don't have the RAW. Is it supposed to be a timeskip or what? There are so many unanswered questions...
 

perroloco

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
915
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Nah, I think it refers to how Gon and Ging hadn't seen each other in such a long time.. That and the way it is written is kinda weird too (Or maybe its because english is my second language, but it sounds weird to me).
 

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I think the spoiler was referring to Gons lifetime of finding Ging and now they have met. Like "what are they going to talk about next" sort of thing. Thats what i'm hoping because theres still a few things that needs to get settled before a time-skip.. lol
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I was checking the manga this night because I was bored and I found something that caught my attention. Celestial Tower have 172 Nen users plus 21 Floor Master (20 and the "owner" of the top)

Since Hisoka was there to get a fight, you think the Top Floor Master is actually one of the Top 5 Nen users in the world?

And just because I like counting, so far we have know that there are 820 Nen Users and I'm not counting GI users and the new ants.
 
Last edited:

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I believe that's a possibility just as any other. Though I think Hisoka would be more inclined to keep going on with the tournament if that was the case. One thing that would be really nice to see is the battle between the floor masters (Olimpian battle? i got it right? o.õ?), for I was curious ever since then to see what kind of nen users are they. =]
 

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I was checking the manga this night because I was bored and I found something that caught my attention. Celestial Tower have 172 Nen users plus 21 Floor Master (20 and the "owner" of the top)

Since Hisoka was there to get a fight, you think the Top Floor Master is actually one of the Top 5 Nen users in the world?

And just because I like counting, so far we have know that there are 820 Nen Users and I'm not counting GI users and the new ants.
Where did you see Celestial Tower has 172 Nen users? Don't remember seeing anything of the sort...

Also, Hisoka wasn't there to get any fight, at least the second time around. He was there to wait for Gon, he said so himself. The first time around, I think Hisoka wasn't impressed by the folks there and thought that it would be too much work to fight a lot of noobs to get to some guy that MAYBE would be worth anything.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Here.
 

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
2,325
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

That's something we need to see as well: the top of the Celestial Tower.

Just like Chloro's whereabouts, or Kurapica's. The latter might be busy gathering his family's eyes, since they're so powerful. When angered they get a Specification Nen that grants 100% in every School of Hatsu, whoever caught them must be trully powerful. Kurapica would be dealing with people that nullify his advantage, quite a challenge to show he's grown.
 

Thousan D Sunny

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

The latter might be busy gathering his family's eyes, since they're so powerful. When angered they get a Specification Nen that grants 100% in every School of Hatsu, whoever caught them must be trully powerful.
Not all of Kurapica's tribe are nen user nor has everyone one of them the same nen ability as Kurapica with red eyes.
 

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
2,325
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

^How can you be so sure?
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

^How can you be so sure?
I agree with him. Mostly because Nen is based on the very basis of personality and individuality therefore it should be extremely difficult to see two identical techniques.
They were warrior, yes, but a whole tribe using Nen seems a bit too far.

It's like saying that everyone on the Boronenolf tribe have his technique as well since they all were musicians. IMHO.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Jack Van Burace, are you implying that you think people who own the Scarlet Pupils have implanted them into themselves and have received new Nen ability because of it? I didn't think it'd work like that, much like Uriel said we don't know if they all work that way. I agree that wouldn't make that much sense, plus it makes me think of Naruto's Sharingan too much. I realize the Scarlet Eyes and Emperor's time really came first, but multiple emperor's time Scarlet eye users is something I really don't want to see in HxH.
 

Sea Hunter

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
86
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Agreed, but it's also logical to think that each set of scarlet eyes give a unique power to it's holder, Kurapica gets emperor time while other Kurutas get different abilities if they were nen users, that being said i really doubt implanting the eyes into a non kuruta would do much, i even doubt they would even turn red at all..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top