Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
almost 5 days already... let him update the situation in the next one :notsure
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
Do you think a Spider and Prince will die?
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
Do you think a Spider and Prince will die?
I maybe one more prince will die. already someone from the spider I very much doubt it.
also has the possibility of only the death of the mafia members, in these next chapters. what I really want is the Silent Majority solution.
 
Last edited:

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
Looks like Rising Sun and Jupiter lol.
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Almost ten days without news of how the chapters that are undergoing revision are going.
Stopped posting one image a day for the second time.
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
At least he rewarded the days he didn't update. By the way
today he didn't say anything new about how walks the chapters that are under review. 11 days without update.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

North Korea appears to have launched a missile that eventually failed toward Japan. Should we be worried?
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, yes. We should always be worried about North Korea.
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
Well, yes. We should always be worried about North Korea.
My fear is all this and North Korea keep teasing and it becomes a Ukraine VS Russia of life... I don't understand anything about it, but. incidentally this may cause some pause in the manga release?!?!?? I'm not just talking about HxH, I'm talking about other works.
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
My fear is all this and North Korea keep teasing and it becomes a Ukraine VS Russia of life... I don't understand anything about it, but. incidentally this may cause some pause in the manga release?!?!?? I'm not just talking about HxH, I'm talking about other works.
Aparently they've been doing this for YEARS, they test their missiles (18 this year already) and this one had larger range so it got some alarms off in japan.
This shouldn't be a tease nor a provocation of any sorts. There's no need to be worried IMO
 

Admiral Teach

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
2,072
Country
Water Tribe
They have done this for decades. I would be worried if they DIDN'T fire missiles. That would indicate they are potentially preparing something of any real substance. They're just doing it to remind the power blocs that they aren't part of them and have sharp and pointy quills that can hurt them if they stretch out their greedy hands. Unless a missile actually hits something like a town, I don't see cause for any kind of alarm.

Now watch them release Zeon Mobile Suits on a glorious blitzkreig of the asian continent. I saw a meme once of Kim looking at one. (and all the more reason not to attack Japan. They does got RX-78 Gundams.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,543
Reaction score
11,285
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
North Korea appears to have launched a missile that eventually failed toward Japan. Should we be worried
And ......


What the hell does this have to do with the topic?
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
I keep thinking IF ON THE ONE HAND IT WAS GOOD that he created this account to talk about the progress of his work and his health. I suffer a little anxiety and create expectations that I normally shouldn't.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

was the last update sth chapter related :emocat
If it continues like this in the next update it will already be in chapter 405.
 

McNuss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,995
Reaction score
2,436
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I maybe one more prince will die. already someone from the spider I very much doubt it.
also has the possibility of only the death of the mafia members, in these next chapters. what I really want is the Silent Majority solution.
What I want is an update on the guards belonging to Swinko Swinko, since after the death of her son, these have just disappeared, but some where involved in the SM plot if I recall correctly.

Worst case scenario in this grand mess of characters would be Togashi actually losing track of them themselves, which is why I hope at least two more princes and some moms will kick the bucket.
 
Top