- Joined
- Jul 7, 2012
- Messages
- 29
- Reaction score
- 22
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Bullet hole made me O_OAwesome episode. With the violence taken to a new level (really surprised about Tochino's bullet hole in the head being shown), I feel pretty confident about how the rest of the series will be adapted (especially the chimera ant arc).
Not sure why Ubo didn't lose his singlet after the bazooka attack, he should lose it after the Big Bang Impact though.
And I'm pretty sure it was made to add some shock factor in the next ep when Injyu and Kurapika will see Spider Tatoo. They will be like "Genei Ryooooodan-o!!! =O"
.It was really fantastic,Injuu's VA are great too(especially Worm and Leech).But Huncyclopedia disturbed me...
I never thought I would actually prefer a new HxH ep over Naruto/One Piece but that's just how awesome the show is~


