- Joined
- Jun 13, 2012
- Messages
- 2,153
- Reaction score
- 1,186
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I wouldn't be surprised, but I've also seen anime-only watchers wondering about Gon and Killua.
When it comes to rabid fangirls, it seems like there's a divide between Killua fangirls and Kurapika fangirls.
There's a poll on MAL asking what everyone's favorite character is. Killua's leading with 33 votes, Hisoka's in second with 30, Kurapika's next with 14, and Gon has 11 votes in fourth place.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=470071
I'm assuming Kurapika's going to gain more fans when this arc is over.
I'm thinking so. I mean, Yorkshin arc is Kurapika's arc essentially. It's interesting seeing how anime-only watchers and manga readers choose their main characters. In general, it seems like Killua, Hisoka, Kurapika, and Gon are the clear favorites, and this is for both types of Hunter fans.I'm actually surprised. I wonder if they'll starting faving Kurapika soon as the arc progresses. I mean, that seems like the trend with Yorkshin, right?
When it comes to rabid fangirls, it seems like there's a divide between Killua fangirls and Kurapika fangirls.
There's a poll on MAL asking what everyone's favorite character is. Killua's leading with 33 votes, Hisoka's in second with 30, Kurapika's next with 14, and Gon has 11 votes in fourth place.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=470071
I'm assuming Kurapika's going to gain more fans when this arc is over.
And then they'll all be sad once he hops on a bus for a while.
.
