TROUPE ANNOUNCED! (I have linked their names to their Wiki or ANN pages)
Chrollo -
Mamoru Miyano
Machi -
Rena Maeda
Shizuku -
Miho Arakawa
Shalnark -
Noriko Hidaka
Nobunaga -
Naoya Uchida
Pakunoda -
Romi Park
Franklin -
Hidenobu Kiuchi
Phinks -
KENN
Uvogin -
Akio Otsuka
Feitan -
Kappei Yamaguchi
http://mantan-web.jp/2012/06/09/20120609dog00m200025000c.html
Oooooh god! Huge reveal indeed! For now, I'm not sure how I feel about:
1) Feitan's seiyuu (everybody knows Yamaguchi-san...): Usopp from One Piece, Kuma from Persona 4, Inuyasha... he doesn't sound totally like Usopp all the time but he does sound similar most of the time, and it's easy to recognize him because his voice is quite unique, and I'm so not sure that Feitan, little taciturn Feitan is a good match for that voice, and... I can't even imagine it...
2) Shalnark's seiyuu: why did they choose a woman to voice him?! Beyond me for now... I thought we already had a not so good experience in HxH with women voicing grown up guys (Feitan...)
3) Kuroro's seiyuu (everybody, and I mean
everybody knows Miyano): Miyano is awesome, that much is obvious, one of my favorites, actually, but for Kuroro... I'm not sure... I'll have to pin my hopes on his great talent to choose one right way of acting out of many he has at his disposal to fit that character...
And about really good fits, imo: Pakunoda (Maki from Airmaster, loved her there, definitely Paku will be just like I imagined her) and Uvogin (Rider from F/Z! Need I say more?). The rest seem to be OK, for now.
So July, 15, huh? Still a month away... Oh boy, how am I even gonna live through that month...