Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Last edited:

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is that quote by the author of the article or an actual translation of what was said with the announcement? If its the latter I'm very pleased, though I think Heaven's Arena was violent enough that I will be satisfied. Bring on my favorite HxH side characters, can't wait.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Is that quote by the author of the article or an actual translation of what was said with the announcement? If its the latter I'm very pleased, though I think Heaven's Arena was violent enough that I will be satisfied. Bring on my favorite HxH side characters, can't wait.
It's a rough translation it appears he got that information from the Mantan Web source which does indeed speak of increased violence. Just thought I'd share this out for the English speaking Hunter fans! :)
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited:

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
even f***in sweeter, I was trying to find a manga pic or something at first, but gave up XD

EDIT!



Am I the only one who has a giant Capsle game ad or something blocking the article? I can't seem to get rid of it, can anyone help me out?
It's just you, sorry dunno how to help you :(

Just realised I'd be watching Hunter x Hunter at this time usually, sad that I am not.
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's just you, sorry dunno how to help you :(

Just realised I'd be watching Hunter x Hunter at this time usually, sad that I am not.
Fukoda(Man this refrence would be awesome if his seiyuu were here).... is what I would be saying, but I remembered I have a tablet, and it turns out, as usual, my laptop just sucks hairy donkey balls.

Anyway, I'm partly glad but more intruiged. I honestly thought they could get through this arc pretty ok, but having this is a bit comforting as I'll have to hear less bitching from "WE WANT BLOODY BLOOD" people. I doubt Gore will be shown but, meh, I don't really care. Blood's good. AThough really in the end it dosn't matter how much you fill the tub with it, The blood won't change whats acctually important, the proper telling of this arc along with keeping true to the manga.

Can't wait for this arc to get started! Its gonna get FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Well since HxH's not up, maybe I can catch up on space bros and Accel world....right after OP. :derp
 
Last edited:

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If the butler in the Flesh Collector's Mansion gets used as a human body shield by Baise than I think we'll be fine as far as violence goes. :)
 

SHINOBI-03

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
839
Reaction score
2,420
Age
38
Gender
Male
Since there's a lack of activity, I decided to bring up the character popularity poll form around the current events:



37,648 votes total
  1. -Killua (13,728 votes) [I love his sharp edges! - He seems the strongest! - I want him as a little brother!]
  2. -Kurapika (13,498 votes) [What amazing resolve. - Is he a man or a woman? - I love him so much!!]
  3. -Gon (3,929 votes) [He's so cute! - I wish him luck!! - I want to be his friend!!]
  4. -Hisoka (1,846 votes) [He's so mysterious!! - Scary, but I still love him!!]
  5. -Leoreo (1,015 votes) [I wish he were my big brother!! - I bet he's a hard worker. - He's so cool!]
  6. -Illumi (520 votes) [His eyes are cute. - What's going on in his head?]
  7. -Satotz (471 votes) [The conscience of the hunters!! - He's so suave!!]
  8. -Hanzo (322 votes) [What a nice guy! - Handsome and funny!!]
  9. -Ponzo (294 votes) [She's so cute - I wouldn't mind being stung by her!!]
  10. -Kite (243 votes) [I want to see more of him!! - Where is he now?!]
  11. -Wing (187 votes) [ I wish he were my tutor!! - Marry me!]
  12. -Pokkle (156 votes)
  13. -Killua's Mom (125 votes)
  14. -Kalluto (91 votes)
  15. -Silva and Ging (Tie with 85 votes)
    Togashi was 18th
 

Akia999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
905
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
^
The difference of votes between the first and the third is pretty large. People seem to love Killua a lot ,he won all 3 rounds of the poll.
I also found some bunch of others poll but I'll post it up at the hangout thread.


On the side note ,once the yorknew arc start ,would they change the opening theme ? Is there any anouncement regarding it?
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^I hope we get a new opening for Yorknew, now don't get me wrong I like Departure but it just doesn't fit the tone of the arc imo.
 

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hm, I must not be as VA-savvy, but the cast looks good from what I see. Have to hear them voice the part though, but I'm almost positive they'll do good.

I hope there's a new opening theme.

Can't wait for Yorkshin and Whale Island! At first I was afraid that HxH won't make it past the rumored 35 episode mark, but looks like they're doing well. Does anyone know how many episodes they have signed up for this time? Or were they given the green signal to make infinite episodes until their popularity dies or something?
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
I'll be repeating myself, I don't think there'll be a new op until episode 52.
Cuz you know, if they are changing openings every 26 eps, they won't insert a new one midway.
PS Post №42 O.o
 
Last edited:

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hm, I must not be as VA-savvy, but the cast looks good from what I see. Have to hear them voice the part though, but I'm almost positive they'll do good.

I hope there's a new opening theme.

Can't wait for Yorkshin and Whale Island! At first I was afraid that HxH won't make it past the rumored 35 episode mark, but looks like they're doing well. Does anyone know how many episodes they have signed up for this time? Or were they given the green signal to make infinite episodes until their popularity dies or something?
It had a set tentative 45 episodes. The series has become a massive success, there is no need to worry about it not getting infinite eps like other shonen. It will be infinite ep.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have no doubts it will make it as far...But I think we should all celebrate when episode 46 is out.
Because that's when it will finally break the 45 episode barrier. and plus it's an excuse to celebrate.

But man oh man. After episode 36...There's gonna be a TON of characters that they'll have to update the site with...

Kite (hopefully)
Kon (hopefully)
Ging
Young Mito

Baise
Basho
Squalla
Shachmono
Melody
Butler
Dalzollne
Erica
Neon Nostrade
Light Nostrade

Phantom Troupe

and so on...
 

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
It had a set tentative 45 episodes. The series has become a massive success, there is no need to worry about it not getting infinite eps like other shonen. It will be infinite ep.
Whoops. I thought it was 35. Well, it does look like it's popular enough to be infinite ep. Plus, there's that new movie and game coming out. Not sure if those are mutually exclusive with the anime though. But to me, those are signs that HxH, as a series, is getting even more popular.

I have no doubts it will make it as far...But I think we should all celebrate when episode 46 is out.
Because that's when it will finally break the 45 episode barrier. and plus it's an excuse to celebrate.
I guess so. Anyway, any excuse to celebrate is good enough for me. :lmao

Though seeing as Yorkshin will start around Episode 39 according to Salce and Demonspeed's predictions, and the announcement that the arc starts on July 15, it will probably go past episode 45 unless they cram everything that happened in Yorkshin in 7 or so episodes. Hm, is that even possible? Maybe I'm misremembering how long the arc lasted in the manga, but I think the arc would need more episodes than that, especially if they're using 2-2.5 chapters per episode. So my hopes are high that they'll go past the barrier if they're planning to complete Yorkshin arc. Lol. They better not crush my hopes.

*backtracks thread*

Hm? What's this?

Following this cast announcement, they revealed that the Phantom Troupe arc would begin on the 15th of July. Not only that but the arc will mark a significantly more mature turn in the series' tone and the level of violence will be increased as per the story of the arc.
Wait, wait, wait, wait... the level of violence will be increased? So did they get even more creative with the presentation of violence, was able to get around censorship, or were they able to get a later timeslot? I understand that more violence != more blood or gore, and the latest episode was significantly less censored, but still. I'm just kind of hoping they changed the timeslot to give Madhouse more freedom to animate. So is there a new timeslot?

Though I think Madhouse is doing well considering HxH's morning timeslot, so it'll be alright even if they don't get a later timeslot. If they don't get a new timeslot, then I'm psyched to see how they'll up the violence a little, and how creative they'll censor scenes, should they need to. Their censorship always turn out amusing (Hisoka's sparkly arms) or alright (Killua's heart scene) most of the time.

Though I think Yorkshin looks better when you watch it during the night. There's just a different atmosphere when you watch during the night versus during the day, but that's just me.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok.

Since we're nearing the end of the Hunter Exam Saga (Hunter Exam Arc, Zoldyck Arc, Heavens Arena)

What are your TOP 5 favorite episodes from episode 1 to episode 34. Yes I know Hisoka v Gon is when the saga ends...but those haven't appeared yet.

Also what is the one episode you would most like to be redone (and you can make as violent as you want. No holds barred)


My top 5 are

5. Episode 4

This episode is where we really start to get into the Hunter Exam. We get about 100 kilometer run partially up stairs and that's not even all. There's also
a dangerous swamp to run through. An episode where everyone is just running could be really boring especially if they don't animate it well enough
but after watching this one, I almost felt like I just took part in the hunter exam. This episode is also crammed with character development and
it all feels natural. We don't have to sit through hours of flashback to get to know the characters. I'm sorry but if you don't think Leorio's two second
flashback was emotional...then you don't have a soul. LOL. Just kidding. But really, it was great. And I for one would love to see more young Leorio.
I just really love the slums look they gave to his past. Plus we get a good taste of Hisoka's ruthlessness as well as cleverness. Not to mention a hint
of Satotz hidden badassery. Seriously Togashi. I demand a Satotz fight! And I love the use of the track "Sprint" at the end. I was pumped! How about you?

4. Episode 31

The first part of Hisoka vs Kastro. Now it would have been easy to just pick both 31 and 32 for this top 5 as both are quality episodes. But I want some more variety. I picked 31 because despite what some others thought the pacing to me felt incredible. First we got Gon and Killua discussing the upcoming fight
with Hisoka and Kastro. LOTS of character development for Gon here. That's what I love about Hunter x Hunter. In just one episode we can learn
so much about a character we thought we knew everything about. And this happens a lot. Then we get Killua using Zetsu to sneak up on Kastro.
I just love these little hints as Killua's badassery. It's like damn. YOU DO NOT WANT TO MESS WITH THE ZOLDYCKS. But then Kastro outsmarts
Killua and it's like...Hm maybe this Kastro is serious business? Even someone as badass as Killua has a lot to learn. Plus I thought the scene
was pretty humorous when Kastro tells Killua that he's looking forward to fighting him and Killua is all like "I SAID I'm not interested!" Haha.
But then we get to the meat of the episode. Hisoka vs Kastro...and it...is...AWESOME. Sure Hisoka's face scar wasn't all that brutal as
the manga or even the 99 series. But this fight was so well done that I didn't even mind. That one sequence where Hisoka gets kicked
to the floor was just like HELL YEAH! That gave me a lot of hope for Hisoka vs Gon.

3.Episode 33

I admit. When I was watching this episode I was focused on one thing. The last scene of the episode where Killua makes a death threat to Sadaso.
I admit. This episode delivered. The build up to that scene was intense and when it got to that part it sure as hell did not disappoint me.


2.Episode 25--

The first half of this episode is the coin flip game with Gotoh. I loved this episode in the 99 version and I love it in the 2011 version as well.
With the recap episode coming soon this was definitely the way to go out. Last time it was episode 13 and episode 12 I think was the
50 hour room episode so it really felt like the pacing just dropped and it felt like for a moment that the series was going downhill.
But thankfully at episode 14 it picked up and has been going strong ever since. Episode 25 ended the Zoldyck Arc awesomely.
But that was only halfway into the episode. After that we get a preview of what everyone plans to do: Killua and Gon are gonna
train at Heavens Arena, Leorio is gonna study and Kurapika is gonna hunt the Phantom Troupe. This was great build up for all those arcs.

1.Episode 34--What can I say about this episode. Three fights in one. Sure they aren't really any power fights like Gon v Hisoka.
But those you really need a full episode for. But these fights were solid and it was just so refreshing seeing Gido and Riehlvelt
get their just desserts. But the reason why this episode is ranked so high...Because they managed to make Riehlvelt go
from

a complete tool




to bad ass



but Killua is ANOTHER LEVEL OF BADASS

 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Though seeing as Yorkshin will start around Episode 39 according to Salce and Demonspeed's predictions, and the announcement that the arc starts on July 15, it will probably go past episode 45 unless they cram everything that happened in Yorkshin in 7 or so episodes. Hm, is that even possible? Maybe I'm misremembering how long the arc lasted in the manga, but I think the arc would need more episodes than that, especially if they're using 2-2.5 chapters per episode. So my hopes are high that they'll go past the barrier if they're planning to complete Yorkshin arc. Lol. They better not crush my hopes.
With their current pace (22 chaps per 12 eps or about 35 pages per ep) they'd cover Yorkshin in about 30 episodes (including Whale Island I mean), but I hope for a bit faster pace as the pages are much less informative (even though there is a lot of 'behind the scenes' stuff that has to be explained). That would be about 4 episodes after the Christmas (if going with 12 eps+recap/break), so GI is left with 32 episodes until 4th season end. However, it should be about 28 eps with 35pages/ep tempo. My ideal is 24 though and 26 for Yorkshin. It would end midseason though but nevertheless.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Ok.

Since we're nearing the end of the Hunter Exam Saga (Hunter Exam Arc, Zoldyck Arc, Heavens Arena)

What are your TOP 5 favorite episodes from episode 1 to episode 34. Yes I know Hisoka v Gon is when the saga ends...but those haven't appeared yet.

Also what is the one episode you would most like to be redone (and you can make as violent as you want. No holds barred)
Not counting storyline as that is manga aspect. Just enjoyance of an actual episode.

1. Episode 7. Perfect animation, perfect direction, Hisoka with a card house...
2. Episode 27. A great start for a great arc. Actually, I enjoyed the arc more than reading the manga for the first time.
3. Episode 34. Nice battles. That's all there is to say.
4. Episode 32. A great ending of Hisoka vs Kastro. Nen threads. Just wow.
5. Episode 16. An awesome Hisoka/Gon interaction.

As for the worst episode or needed to be redone - definitely Episode 23. Trial Gates. >< Less training, more Canary, opening the gates with everyone by themselves.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Okay top 5 best episodes of the Hunter Exam Saga?
Well I have a feeling that the next two episodes will take places in this list, but lets just do from 1-34 shall we:

5. Episode 7: "Showdown × On × The Airship"
This was a great episode all around, for the first time we get to see the differences in Gon and Killua.
Not only that but it was beautifully animated and the direction was absolutely perfect.
Memorable moments of the episode: Gon and Kil's game at midnight with Netero and Killua's senseless murder following it.

4. Episode 32: ""A × Surprising × Win"
This episode was incredible. First of all expectations were high for this episode considering its content was omitted in the previous series.
So the stakes were high for how Madhouse handle it. I am glad to say it was absolutely brilliant from top to bottom.
It was beautifully directed and animated. But the most impressive thing about this episode is how meticulous and detailed it portrays Hisoka's fight.
Much like the manga, Madhouse spare no details of this fight and go in depth about the ins and outs of what occured.
The strategy is mindboggling and is a true showcase of how intelligent a series Hunter x Hunter really is.
Memorable moments of the episode: Kastro's dance of death (I need a GIF of that!), Hisoka revealed as a Spider (a pretend one!) and the detail of the fight itself.

3. Episode 34: "Power x To x Avenge"
While the Hisoka vs. Kastro episode was intelligent and meticulous in it's detail of this battle,
Episode 34 was a simple yet an incredibly fun half hour of Hunter x Hunter.
We get three great fights in this episode and a solid conclusion to the handicap trio subplot.
The animation in this episode was beautiful and the battles all have great rewatch value due to their uniqueness.
This is probably the episode of Hunter x Hunter I could rewatch the most because it is just pure rewarding fun.
Memorable moments of the episode: All three battles! In particular Killua's fight with Reihvelt.

2. Episode 5: "Hisoka × is × Sneaky"
What an excellent episode. I think this was the episode that sold a lot of new viewers on the series.
We see how truly dangerous this man called Hisoka really is in this episode and the scene with Gon was spectacular.
It is the first time we see Gon's inner beast. He was scared of Hisoka, but also excited by their encounter.
This episode sets the foundations for many things to come and Madhouse did an amazing job with it.
Memorable moments of the episode: Hisoka and Gon's encounter, in particular when he chokes Gon. Also Gon's discussion with Kurapika afterward.

1. Episode 16 - "Defeat × And × Disgrace"
What an absolutely brilliant episode of anime. This episode was everything you could want and more from a shonen series.
There was real stakes and tension so thick you could cut it with a knife (or card in this case).
This was Gon's first real triumph in the series and it was immediately followed by intense humiliation.
The portrayal of Gon and Hisoka in this episode were amazing, props to Megumi Han and Daisuke Namakawa for their excellent performances.
But what makes this episode so damn special is that sheer emotion and gravitas behind each and every scene.
Everything that is happening here matters, it all means something in the grand scheme of things and that is VERY evident.
The weight behind this episode is incredible and the moment in which Gon grabs Hisokas tag is one that will stick in viewers minds long after watching.
It was just an absolutely perfect episode from top to bottom and the pinacle of what Madhouse has done so far with Hunter x Hunter.
Memorable moments of the episode: Gon finally getting Hisoka's tag, Hisoka's punch to Gon's face and the all around feeling of watching something special.
 

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
My turn. Hm, this was surprisingly tougher than I thought. I can't fit all my favorite episodes into just 5. So I kinda cheated and added a lot of special mentions. Sorry. Anyway, my top five:

Episode 7: Ball game with Netero. They got Rhythm Echo down pat, and the animations were awesome. Plus, they included Killua murdering two people, even if it was censored by shadows. This was one of the first episodes to really impress me, and one of the first episodes I actually replayed right away because it was that enjoyable to watch.

Episode 19: Hanzo vs. Gon. Whenever Gon gets hit in the neck, I almost cringe. Megumi Han's breathing was amazing here, imo. Gon is stubborn and full of willpower, and it shows.

Episode 20: End of Hunter Exam, where they announce that Killua was disqualified. This is where I actually took notice of the music. They fit well with the scenes imo, thus giving the episode more impact. Illumi vs. Killua was satisfying to watch. Illumi's face change, Killua's expressions, the use of dark tones, Illumi's blank face and psychological atacks... Wonderful. I also love the part where Killua asks Hanzo why he didn't go all out with Gon, and how his face is blank/contemplative/almost decisive afterwards. It kind of adds to the reveal later in the episode, I think.

Episode 16: Gon hunting Hisoka. Gon's characterizations were awesome, as was with Hisoka. Bloodlust Hisoka was creepy, especially when coupled with the zombie walk and laugh. Gon has no qualms with letting someone die for the sake of getting Hisoka's tag. Then their interactions and expressions (especially Hisoka's after his tag was taken) was spot on.

Episode 34: Gido-Riehlvelt fights. We get three awesome fights in one episode, with decent animation and lots of different expressions. Riehlvelt becomes an awesome side character, Killua shows he's badass (again, plus with his new character song instrumental to complement the fight), and Gon. My gosh, Gon. I just love how he tricked Riehlvelt in the last fight, and also when he was warming up, and also during the Gido fight. Is it obvious how much I adore Gon's characterizations in this series? This episode was amazing, needless to say.

I saw this while browsing on tumblr, and I thought I'd just share with you because it somehow resonates with my thoughts on Gon:

fanimanga said:
Thoughts on Hunter x Hunter 2011 episode 34 - Who is more safer to piss off, Gon or Killua?

Killua has come a long way to live a “normal” life. Instead of killing random people for just bumping into him, he now personally visit his cheating opponents to give out a 2nd warning (w/ demonstration of his speed skills, of course) because they obviously didn’t take the 1st warning to heart (*giggles* I’m remembering the heart dude on Hunter exam whenever heart and Killua are in the same text).

Gon is a sadistic freak. He knows where to dish out damage that will cause maximum effect. Case in point: Gido. This guy has lost his legs when he was “nen initiated” way before Gon and Killua went to Heaven’s Arena. Now Gon just made him lose his prosthetic “leg” - a replacement for his real ones - again. Making someone lose an important something TWICE is traumatic for that person.

Another point: Killua. Just look at him getting electrocuted. Wing and Zushi’s face is what you would normally see in this situation especially if the one being electrocuted is your friend. Gon? Hell, no! He’s *smiling* in anticipation on what Killua would do next!

Last point: Riehvelt. Notice how Gon almost break (not quite sure if he breaks it or just nearly) this guy’s arm to take away his whips? His face is all cheery and cute. He’s clearly enjoying inflicting pain on opponents he doesn’t like.

In short, it’s much safer to piss off Killua than Gon. At least, Killua will warn you twice before kicking your ass. Gon? He’ll give you a promise of more pain AFTER kicking your ass.

I must also add that he tricks Riehvelt about turning the whips to maximum. Just the threat would make me panic to a heart attack, lol. So, in short, I like how Madhouse portrays Gon. I just do.

And two special mentions, because I liked the scenes so much but I couldn't fit it into the list. One, Killua's heart scene. It wasn't what actually happened in the manga, but the intent was the same. Madhouse shows that when they want to censor important scenes like this, they can deliver even if they don't show what strictly happens. Also, I've said this before and I'll say it again: I like Madhouse's version of the scene better than the manga's.

Two, well it's not a scene, but I love Hisoka's fight with Kastro.

Other tidbits I liked during episodes 1-34: beautiful scenery (especially in the episode where Killua threatens Sadaso), the way Madhouse does the different expressions of the characters (even the minor ones like Riehlvelt), the fillers, the opening and ending themes, and the silhouette of the Zoldyck family (including a character we won't see in another 250+ chapters), the subtle characterizations that lets you know Madhouse knows what it's working with (especially with Gon), Megumi Han's breathing and 'struggle noise' when Gon is in trouble, and Daisuke Namakawa :derp.

Oh, and Kikyo (Killua's mother). She deserves special mention because I like how Madhouse does her and how her VA voices her. Seriously. Just. Her. Her frantic, fussy, motherly-in-a-crazy-way self.
 

Akia999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
905
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
My top 5 favourite episode? I'm too lazy to think about it...But pretty much most of the previous post covers what I want to say.
After about 2 more episode ,Gon should be back to whale island.
I know it had been discuss about like a lot of times ,but is kaito going to appear during that part ?
And , as anyone who had watch the 1999 version anime would know ,they change Ging family relationship to Mito. I feel it was a pretty bad decision because there were a lot of holes regarding it.And future events might be affected.
Now ,I'm wondering would Madhouse stick to the manga or would they change it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top