Pretty much always Top 10. Occasionally Top 15 (depending whats on). If you need a series to compare it to, it gets often more or equal ratings with Naruto: Shippuden.
Yo, Futurefrog, I saw your post on Crunchyroll HxH episode 37 and you said Kite was confirmed for Whale Island.
If this is true then where have you learned such information? I didn't see Kite on the characters page of the website.
Is it REALLY confirmed that Kite is in Whale Island? I don't think you would be the type to lie about such a thing
but I dunno what your sources are or how accurate they are. Also there's the possibility of your Crunchyroll being hacked
and this being someone's idea of a joke.
Anywho, unless Kite is ACTUALLY confirmed I don't want to get my hopes up for something that as far I know may not happen.
So again what is your source or was that a imposter?