Fate/Zero (TV) as Kiritsugu Emiya
Fate/Zero (TV 2) as Kiritsugu Emiya
I knew Ging's VA sounded familiar.
Gon and Killua were absolutely freaking adorable this week. I'm not a Gon x Killua supporter, but I fangirled hardcore during their conversation. Dem facial expressions.
And total goosebumps when hearing Ging's voice at the end of the episode before it cut into the ending theme.
I'm very impressed with Madhouse's animated stills of Ging. I especially like the one where Mito-san's looking at his back and he's saying he's leaving the island, and when he's finding her under the tree roots by the sea.
No Kite this week. Maybe next week? One can only hope. At this point, I'm of the attitude that as long as there is
a Kite flashback before Chimera Ant arc, it
should be fine as far as the overall story goes. I just want to see Kite, darn it.
