Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Where did you get the 47 episode title?

I guess he just didn't pay attention. Uvo definitely seems like the guy who doesn't care for names and such.
And I doubt Kurapika's name would help so much in searching for him. Shalnark still figured out that the room was registered for Nostrade family's bodyguards.
 

Chain Bastard

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
247
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
France
http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/

Yes, certainly.

Later, Chrollo trying to discover his motivations. Shal' could write his name in the database. I am sure there is information on the new promotion. =)
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Yeah, later they would definitely need his name. But who would have guessed?
Oh, so the upcoming titles aren't revealed yet. =C
Btw, it's about time for some new op/ed news, ain't it?
 

Veradux

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
58
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yes, I can't wait for Departure v3!!!
Next OP should show us GI characters!
But I will miss Hunting For Your Dream.... :(
If MH is able to top it off... :zomg
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
I was hoping for a FLOW song as I'm a big fan of theirs, but they performed Eureka Seven AO op 2 recently, so now it's unlikely =( Still, I hope the song will be their style in a sense; more agressive than Departure, but not too gloomy as it also shoud be the OP for the first part of GI. Something like their Heavenly Stars or Hey!!! :zomg
The sequence will probably be centered on Phantom Troupe as it is totally their season with the whole Danchou stuff and all... Also, I'll be waiting for Genthru, Tsezugera and Bisquit's early designs =D
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,397
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes, I can't wait for Departure v3!!!
Next OP should show us GI characters!
But I will miss Hunting For Your Dream.... :(
If MH is able to top it off... :zomg
Just wait Coldrain song:hip. I guess the new OP will have a V2 too(V1 for the rest of YS arc and V2 with GI pictures).
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Where did you get the 47 episode title?

I guess he just didn't pay attention. Uvo definitely seems like the guy who doesn't care for names and such.
And I doubt Kurapika's name would help so much in searching for him. Shalnark still figured out that the room was registered for Nostrade family's bodyguards.
Uvo doesn't really remember the ones he killed unless they make an impression so I don't think in his state of paralysis would he be paying enough attention to remember Kurapika's name that was mentioned once.
 

Salce

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
324
Reaction score
338
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wtf Madhouse ?
Why do you skip every Leorio Moment ?
Y u no love him ?
Oh, I was gonna say the same.

They have omitted every badass moment of Leorio :(
 

bobop

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
196
Reaction score
319
Gender
Male
Country
Reunion
They simply altered his scene, like always. :-_-
 

Diivil

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
229
Reaction score
238
Gender
Hidden
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
apart from leorio's badass moment being change, amazing episode, even though nothing really interesting happend. Madhouse is amazing as always :)! Lookiing forward to next week going to be epic!
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's a shame Madhouse skipped another Leorio scene... but overall I thought the episode was good.

Man! I'm really excited for next weeks episode, Kurapika vs Uvogin! and I hope! we get some top notch animation for this fight.
 

Veradux

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
58
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
That was a decent episode. It's disappointing that another one of Leorio's moment to shine is omitted. Also, I thought MH would omit the hide-and-seek part and add that arm-wrestling match (I'm glad they didn't). I liked the part when Franklin brings dozens of cans of beer using his hands and drops it on the floor.

Episode 47: Kurapika vs Uvogin... let's go!!!
 

xScar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
347
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
So on the flyer that Gon, Killua, and Leorio receive... there are descriptions for the Troupe members.

I've never tried transcribing the Hunter language before, but I was surprised that they turned out to be legit descriptions.

Here's what I've come up with:
Uvogin:
怪力の男
でかいし強い
Superhuman man
Extremely strong

Shizuku:
メガネの若い女
A young woman with glasses

Shalnark:
金髪の青年
A blond youth

Feitan:
目付きの悪い小柄な男
狂い
Small guy with bad eyesight
Crazy

Machi:
つりめの女
髪の毛ピンク
-something- woman (I'm having trouble with this)
Pink hair

Franklin:
大柄な男
競売襲撃か
Big man
Attacked auction

Nobunaga:
異国風のとこ
刀を帯びている
Exotic man (meaning... dresses weirdly and is from a different country. Exotic in the sense of foreigness)
Carries a sword

Simple stuff, but still kinda cool to see.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
this episode gets a 7.5 out of 10 from me. Not only did they omit Leorio's scene but the scene itself was ruined.

This episode felt like a rush job.
 

Kamen Rider Dragon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 4, 2012
Messages
239
Reaction score
220
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So on the flyer that Gon, Killua, and Leorio receive... there are descriptions for the Troupe members.

I've never tried transcribing the Hunter language before, but I was surprised that they turned out to be legit descriptions.

Here's what I've come up with:
Uvogin:
怪力の男
でかいし強い
Superhuman man
Extremely strong

Shizuku:
メガネの若い女
A young woman with glasses

Shalnark:
金髪の青年
A blond youth

Feitan:
目付きの悪い小柄な男
狂い
Small guy with bad eyesight
Crazy

Machi:
つりめの女
髪の毛ピンク
-something- woman (I'm having trouble with this)
Pink hair

Franklin:
大柄な男
競売襲撃か
Big man
Attacked auction

Nobunaga:
異国風のとこ
刀を帯びている
Exotic man (meaning... dresses weirdly and is from a different country. Exotic in the sense of foreigness)
Carries a sword

Simple stuff, but still kinda cool to see.
Does Feitan have bad eyesight? Or are they saying that because his eyes squint a little?
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This was a good ep, but like everyone said, it seems like Madhouse isn't that fond of making Leorio seem cool. Granted his intelligence is shown off, but one of his few melee oriented moments was skipped out on. I think that was a bit sad, overall I don't think they hate him, but it is odd.

Now I think back to Nippon with Leorio's crazy driving filler scenes, I only hope the stuff with Zepile and Leorio in Yorknew doesn't get skipped.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
sigh episode 47 with Kurapika vs Uvogin better be worth it because the build up has been flawed.
BTW I hope it's not a spoiler for me to say Kurapika vs Uvogin at this point. Since anyone who saw the episode should know they will fight.

But I mean the pacing has slowed and they're skipping or altering scenes.

I was hoping Madhouse would give more attention to Gon, Killua and Leorio but looks like Kurapika and the spiders are hogging the spotlight.

It's difficult to enjoy these episodes when everything not related to the troupe is rush to get it out of the way so then take their time with that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top