- Joined
- Jan 7, 2012
- Messages
- 521
- Reaction score
- 152
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It took me a while to get used to Gon's new hairstyle actually, but at this point I do prefer it to 1999/early manga art.
I think it looks a bit static in the manga to be honest. His hair in the current anime looks a little more like his hair looked in the Hunter Exam arc. I prefer the way it looks like in the anime than the way it looks like in the latest manga chapters. In the case of the Nippon anime, they only got it right in the Greed Island OVAs imo.To be fair, 1999's character design of Gon merely reflected Togashi's art style at the time. He really did look like that till about the middle of Greed Island. Togashi himself even commented that his art style changed dramatically during each of the hiatuses. MH's adaption reflects the most recent Gon design, which is fresh in our minds; hense our appreciation of it more.
Hisoka definitely. At first I didn't really like his wavy hair, but now I prefer it over the way it looks like in the manga. And I love the colours! Hisoka and the other four look great in the current anime, especially their hairstyles.Ok who's your favorite hair style so far from Madhouse...and who do you look forward to the most (put new characters in spoilers)
I say Dalzollene.
I look forward to seeing...Kite's hair. I'm really interested to see what they pick for a color.
Well...not glad so much that Dalzollene is dead but more glad that he's one step closer to his goal.Kurapika wasn't glad he died i think, it's just that he took advantage of the situation. More like he choose his goal over his feelings. Also he's in a better position to avenge his lost comrades.
Yeah i really want to see Kite. Hopefully they choose a hair color i favor.. lol
Right now I'm more concerned with how THIS arc is adapted.I want Kite to have Red hair and Biscuit to have Brown.
Also just realised guys, in about a years time we will be at the beginning of the Chimera Ants arc. Wow...
I want Kite to have Red hair and Biscuit to have Brown.
Also just realised guys, in about a years time we will be at the beginning of the Chimera Ants arc. Wow...
What that is way too fast man!! How can that be!?^I think Ants arc will start in 6 months.YS arc should finish in January(start of Winter season) and i guess GI arc will finish in April(Start of Spring season)
Actually no I'm not disliking Yorknew that much. I still like it. It's more the stuff I dislike about it...I REALLY dislike.Sticky are you really disliking Yorknew that much? In my opinion it has been nothing short of excellent. Come on man I think you are being too critical and angry over nothing significant man. Chill out please. I was just saying that I can't believe it will be a year until we see the beginning of Chimera Ants didnt mean to piss you off or anything..
Also the reason I would like Kite to have red hair is because it'd make his transition into Chimera Kite much more fluid and easier to understand that it is Kite and remember that it is him. Blue hair Kite just looks weird to me even though technically it exists within the manga canon.
.I guess it'll be like that:
.
.
Amidst the discussion, I just wanted to point out that this is what I do too when depressed.Phew. After suffering from a bad bout of depression for three weeks, I caught up on Hunter 2011...
There's no freaking way. GI is no shorter than YS and YS will probably last for 24 eps or more. So GI end would be around the Summer Season start.^I think Ants arc will start in 6 months.YS arc should finish in January(start of Winter season) and i guess GI arc will finish in April(Start of Spring season)
Hmm, mine would be something like this:My scoring for each arc...
Hunter Exam---8 out of 10
Zoldyck Arc---7 out of 10
Heavens Arena--9 out of 10
Whale Island--9 out of 10
Yorknew--7 out of 10 so far--If it gets better than 8 out of 10.
So I am most certainly not hating on it.
Comparison to 1999
Hunter Exam--6 out of 10
Zoldyck Arc--7 out of 10
Heavens Arena--8 out of 10
Whale Island --6 out of 10
Yorknew--7 out of 10