Hangout Husbando Wars 2020 - Hangout

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
MH is a great place. We don't care what is happening in the rest of the world - the only thing that matters is husbando campaigns.

World: Zoro omg omg that Woro :worship2

Same week, MH:
Zoro is one of my top husbands (alongside Edward and Allen), and I honestly don't like Spy x Family that much as well.

...but it's Marma's nomination and her campaign even managed to convince me (Juviii's posts were great last year too). Voting Loid
Perfection!









 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
MH is a great place. We don't care what is happening in the rest of the world - the only thing that matters is husbando campaigns.

World: Zoro omg omg that Woro :worship2

Same week, MH:


Perfection!









In my defense, I was just simping for Loid's nominator there.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
if anyone wants a waifu/husbando wars set, I can make you one. But I dont take requests. It's gonna be like "surprise me". '-'

#ShamelessPromotion
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
if anyone wants a waifu/husbando wars set, I can make you one. But I dont take requests. It's gonna be like "surprise me". '-'

#ShamelessPromotion
Super kiki!

Surprise everyone with a Mirio set! :zomg :hurr
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Losing to Nii again :feelsbadman

Salt Simon was just that little bit better in the end. Good luck for the coming rounds.

Obi, I could've done more for you babe. Unfortunately there won't be a next time for us coz I'll probably run away with some other guy with hot abs next year, you deserve better :crying

Haha, we are getting revo vs Marm :popcorn.
Hopefully leading to revo x Marm :hurr

...

Sorry, I read too much yuri.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ayo, Kaiba and Marion lost? These wars :nah
 
Top