- Joined
- Apr 28, 2008
- Messages
- 7,007
- Reaction score
- 4,650
- Country
-
Re: Does Luffy need a weapon to fight Logia's, I.e Akainu
I don't think Luffy will use a weapon like a sword, bat, or anything on that line. Doesn't match him.
Looking on how Gear 2 works, and all these attacks names after guns, his attacks would all be related to fire arms.
Looking at Haki, I bet he would develop something more like this:
I don't think Luffy will use a weapon like a sword, bat, or anything on that line. Doesn't match him.
Looking on how Gear 2 works, and all these attacks names after guns, his attacks would all be related to fire arms.
Looking at Haki, I bet he would develop something more like this:
"gomu gomu no IKEBANA!"
but is it possible Oda like the works of akira toriyama so maybe it's possible