- Joined
- Oct 8, 2008
- Messages
- 1,295
- Reaction score
- 456
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: One Piece 597 Discussion / 598 Prediction Thread
I, myself, don't like the possibility, but if he use some, I'm not against it.
But about him using a weapon or not, it was already stated in the begining of the series that Luffy, indeed use a weapon, well it's not actually a weapon but, as Zeref said, Luffy has an inner spear.
So for me, I don't see Luffy using a weapon for now.
I, myself, don't like the possibility, but if he use some, I'm not against it.
But about him using a weapon or not, it was already stated in the begining of the series that Luffy, indeed use a weapon, well it's not actually a weapon but, as Zeref said, Luffy has an inner spear.
So for me, I don't see Luffy using a weapon for now.
Last edited:
