I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

It's okay. I think I can use it to make a story map for my stories. :amuse

@goldb
I think I'm going to revise the last snippet into two parts. The chapter will be longer but that's okay.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It started with a whisper

Cool cool, how's it going? did you get much done today? :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.

Not really. :sweat

I had a headache yesterday so I didn't really work on it. Then I was running errands today. ^^;
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.

hope you're feeling much better...and don't worry...Bob can be very patient...right Bob????
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.

Yeah, I don't know how long it would take, but it's coming along. :thumbs
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.

Get well soon :hug

hope you're feeling much better...and don't worry...Bob can be very patient...right Bob????
Yeah course I can, you know that right riki? :jk :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.

rikiiiii-swan :hug
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.

Thanks for the well wishes but I'm fine. It was just a headache. :amuse

---------- Post added May 22, 2012 at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was May 20, 2012 at 07:24 PM ----------

A funny work story

Preschool
The teacher has to attend a lot of meeting today so she informed the class beforehand.
Teacher: Okay, boys and girls. I won't be here today because I have a lot of meetings and you guys know how fun THAT is.
Kids: :Haha
Teacher: Anyway, she *pointed to me* will be subbing for me today. You guys should know her since she has been here before. Does anyone remember her name?
Kids: She's [name]'s grandma!
Me: I'm not THAT old! :gwah
The teacher told me that is what he called his babysitter and I guess I look similar to her, but still... :crying
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.

lol u're 27, right?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.

26
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.

oh xD. quite young :hurr
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.

Oh you :fan
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.

...and quite evasive :-_-....I requested something and she avoided it, like nothing happened :oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.

You requested something, Ancy?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.

@Riki: nice try there :oh....I implied requested something in my last pm :derp



@Farfalla huh??? What have I done now ??:oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.

You sending her secret messages about something she prefers to ignore O:
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.

tell us more ancy :popcorn
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.

Oh, I see. I'll check later. I think the kids gave me their illnesses. :darn

---------- Post added May 24, 2012 at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was May 23, 2012 at 12:05 PM ----------

Anyway, I create a blog so I can organize my stories. Check it out if you want. ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top