Re: Respect your elders. They made it through school without Google or Wikipedia.
heh u're awesome
heh u're awesome






...I'll read it later in the evening.....and and and...you're working on chapter 2 already 



you tell em sistaaaCreative minds never slow down for anyone!![]()



Creative minds never slow down for anyone!![]()
Good to know!



I can't help but feel envious.

I'll check your story then and give you feedback. 
Well, I think it depends on individual, me thinks it would be great if more people get to read your storyGlad you like the first chapter!
Umm... I haven't decided whether or not to post on those websites yet. It's kinda nerve wrecking to think of other people reading my stories.

Alright thank you!~I'll check your story then and give you feedback.
Do you have everything planned out? It seems to me that everyone in the family will be connected and have their own stories that eventually make up the entire plot. Btw, I really like Kejuta.As for Kejuta, she won't be the main character in all of the chapter but she will make an appearance in all of them though. I gave some hints about her role in the first chapter.