Re: Never let your fear decide your fate
shulolol
shulolol
This is 5% of all your posts and the number keeps rising.shulolol
what about bob?@dd
Nope




Yet.It's not official... I don't think it is anyway.
SoonBob you better take the first plane and make it official![]()

Mmh do you have a smartphone ? If yes, check if you can find an app to turn it into a portable scanner when you need to. (well at least I can do that with mine)


Ok, sorry then. I'm technicaly incompetent in that case.Oh, I don't have a smart phone.![]()

It's not official... I don't think it is anyway.

Bitch...mine has three gamesWelcome to the club
My amazing phone can set the alarm and has a mini game, the calendar feature is not that great though.

---------- Post added November 09, 2012 at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was November 08, 2012 at 06:46 PM ----------I was with a kindergartner, who was eating her breakfast. She was telling me about Halloween
Me: What were you for Halloween?
Girl: A princess
Me: Oh, I bet you were a pretty princess! Did you get a lot of candies?
Girl: Yep!
Me: Did you eat them all or do you still have some leftover?
Girl: They're in my mommy's belly!
Me:Did you get to eat some as well?
Girl: I got one in my belly!
---------- Post added November 21, 2012 at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was November 09, 2012 at 05:53 PM ----------I was working with students with autism and one of them was having a rough day to say it nicely. He was screaming and crying because he didn't get his way. His classmates, the regular teacher, and the student aide were not thrilled at all so the latter told him that he needed to go back to the resource room (all of the kids I worked with today were included in the regular classroom fyi)
Boy: *pointed at the aide* YOU'RE ONE OF MY ARCHENEMIES!
Aide: Really? I was hoping to be #1