I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

shulolol
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

@dd
Nope
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

yet you still reply and your numbers are rising

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

what about bob? :gwah
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

It's not official... I don't think it is anyway.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

You only........have your dog and cats??

*dies of sadness*

Sorry for asking personal question.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Two dogs and cats.

Don't worry, I have my family and friends. :amuse
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

That's good, some people have none of that, glad I am not one of them, at least for now.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Awww... :comfort

I'll always be your friend.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Bob you better take the first plane and make it official :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Hmmm... I think about getting myself a portable scanner.

Does anyone have any recommendation?
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Hmmm... I think about getting myself a portable scanner.

Does anyone have any recommendation?
Mmh do you have a smartphone ? If yes, check if you can find an app to turn it into a portable scanner when you need to. (well at least I can do that with mine)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Oh, I don't have a smart phone. :sweatdrop
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Welcome to the club :cookiehand

My amazing phone can set the alarm and has a mini game, the calendar feature is not that great though.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Oh, I don't have a smart phone. :sweatdrop
Ok, sorry then. I'm technicaly incompetent in that case.

I guess you want to scan mainly papers...like note taken by others during courses ? :derp

Nevermind.
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

I have five games though they're demo.

---------- Post added November 08, 2012 at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was November 03, 2012 at 03:58 PM ----------

Another work story

Autism classroom

I was with a kindergartner, who was eating her breakfast. She was telling me about Halloween
Me: What were you for Halloween?
Girl: A princess
Me: Oh, I bet you were a pretty princess! Did you get a lot of candies?
Girl: Yep!
Me: Did you eat them all or do you still have some leftover?
Girl: They're in my mommy's belly!
Me: :XD Did you get to eat some as well?
Girl: I got one in my belly!
---------- Post added November 09, 2012 at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was November 08, 2012 at 06:46 PM ----------

4th Grade

I was working with students with autism and one of them was having a rough day to say it nicely. He was screaming and crying because he didn't get his way. His classmates, the regular teacher, and the student aide were not thrilled at all so the latter told him that he needed to go back to the resource room (all of the kids I worked with today were included in the regular classroom fyi)
Boy: *pointed at the aide* YOU'RE ONE OF MY ARCHENEMIES! :arf
Aide: Really? I was hoping to be #1
---------- Post added November 21, 2012 at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was November 09, 2012 at 05:53 PM ----------

Just posting this for Gats:

Tor.com is going to release The Memory of Light preview starting next week~
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

Happy Thanksgiving, Riki!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Here come the dreams of you and me

How is your Thanksgiving so far?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top