I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I don't talk in my sleep, btw I started a dream journal recently, do you also record your dreams? OR NO!?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Not really, though I do remember most of them.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Not really, though I do remember most of them.
OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GAWD!! What is the most interesting dream you ever had?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Are you okay, dd? :blink

Hmm.... usually my dreams pertain to me either chasing someone or someone chasing after me. Which one are you interested in?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Are you okay, dd? :blink

Hmm.... usually my dreams pertain to me either chasing someone or someone chasing after me. Which one are you interested in?
I am watching tv shows and visiting the worlds worst toilets right now......I am interested in you chasing people.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

That's lovely

Okay... I'm too lazy and tired to write the details, but basically I worked with someone and both of us are chasing after a grotesque man who was murdering people by pulling their brains out of their bodies and squeezing them. Anyway, my partner left with this general, who happened to be the monster's father, to pursue it while I stayed behind to keep an eye on some middle/high school students. For some reason, I decided to follow them back to the abandoned high school, where I spotted the monster. The rest of my dream was that I was trying to evade the monster while I search for my partner to warn him since I knew that I won't have a choice fighting that thing.

Yeah, it's a interesting dream. goldb should known about it already since I told him before.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Dreamed of watching a animated series, the opening had floral and bizarre circular patterns, it was sung by Susumu Hirasawa. Not sure of the plot, people were sitting in chairs talking. I don't remember what they were saying, but it was the most interesting part of the show.

People were at a party and the host was talking to a guest, he said to the guest that he had killed most of the characters and was now going to kill him.

I was in a candy store and a clutzy girl grabbed a handful of candy that kept spilling out of her hand. I then told the store owner what candy I wanted, he put the candy into bizarre boxes. The Store owner kept asking me how to manipulate the wooden boxes, he was talking gibberish and I did not understand what he was saying. I talked gibberish back and he manipulated the wooden boxes. A man in a black suit walked into the store and said something that made the store owner upset, I exited the store and said bye to the little boy. he was the clutzy girl but now changed into a boy for some reason.

I was crossing dangerous traffic and could not see the trucks coming because my vision was blocked off by the outside walls of a tunnel. The trucks were all military, I was dodging traffic with my real life class mates from my primary school. We got caught on some spinning thing, but we broke free from it. I'm not sure if we did eventually crossed the road.

I then heard from someone that people were debating the word my real life classmate used on the spinning circle.

I went on to youtube to listen to the opening of the show.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

This is all one dream btw, it feels disjointed.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

You should start a dream journal thread dd. I would post my dreams if you do.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Where impy in the general discussion?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Yea but put it in the sports section just to annoy someone. :3c
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

:popcorn
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

But I'm curious about who will win: goldb or Imp?

Besides, I'm watching Person of Interest
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Imp would win, I'm not good at these things :bored
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

:comfort

I will still love you :chu
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Oh you two. :luv

I sometimes don't know when its real or not. :neutral
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

:gigglebunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

:cuddle
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top