I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

:blush
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

:pleased
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

:amuse
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

So have you grabbed your copy of "Ni no Kuni" yet?

I just know you were dying to get it! :grin

Did you get the Wizard's Edition
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Yep, I got the Wizard's Edition and it got shipped yesterday.

Did you get the Limited Edition too?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Oh you two. :luv

I sometimes don't know when its real or not. :neutral
I wonder how they'll catfish each other...
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I haven't picked it up yet. need money... plus I just bought the new DmC game.

next is Dead Space 3, Last of Us, Tomb Raider, Bioshock: Infinite, and others that will destroy my wallet.

don't get me wrong... I will definitely pick it up, there are just other games I want more.

what do you think of it? does it live up to its reputation?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I haven't gotten the game yet ^^

How is the DmC game? I know a lot of fans were furious about the remake though it has gotten good reviews.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I just picked up Ni No Kuni tonite thanks to my brother! :grin

I really enjoyed DmC! I have played all the DMC games and I really don't understand the seething hate that the fanboys have for this newer re-imagined Dante.

The story was more grounded and not so "anime-ish" and the characters had depth. Plus the gameplay was sharp and fun!

It's sad that there probably won't be a follow up due to the idiots that know nothing but how to hate on things they have no business hating on... :-_-

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

btw, did you hear about this: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/26/the-ni-no-kuni-pre-order-fiasco-namco-speaks
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Nice :thumbs

Oh, I didn't know about that. That sucks for the people who ordered the game from Namco but didn't get it. I was one of the lucky ones then. I just got it today and it's nice so far.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

:verily

---------- Post added January 27, 2013 at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was January 26, 2013 at 05:08 AM ----------

dead?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

I guess so.

BTW, did anyone celebrate the 100 days of school when you're in elementary school? *curious*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming


 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

:wtf
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

forgot to send u this on sat...itz large mouth bass



also a heads up...my GF and son are now members and have threads...check them out sometime ms.riki;)

xnut and buffynut...lol
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Those look delicious :drool

Do you make your own hush puppies?

Gotcha. I'll say hello then. ^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

Those look delicious :drool

Do you make your own hush puppies?

Gotcha. I'll say hello then. ^^
thanx dear...usually i do make them from scratch...but i cheated the other nite and fried pre made onez

:(
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

But I bet they still tasted good ^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming

But I bet they still tasted good ^^
hellz yeah...u know it


;)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The sun is filling up the room and I can hear you dreaming



Just saying....:hip
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top