Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jisinai

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Introduction Thread

'elo there everyone.

To keep the introduction as short as possible, I'm Jisinai. I [try] to do weekly translations of the Bleach chapters, which is what you all [probably] care about. I enjoy most of the popular shonen series. I play ice hockey, lacrosse, and chess for sports. I'll pop in now and then. Hope to meet a few people.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey hey now, Jisinai. We care about getting to know you. ;)

Your translations of Bleach is just icing on the cake. Welcome to the forums!

( P.S. How in the world can you think of chess as a sport? ;P )
 

Jisinai

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Introduction Thread

Gold Knight said:
( P.S. How in the world can you think of chess as a sport? ;P )
Easy, I get a varsity letter at my high school for playing on the chess team.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Jisinai and NinjaBlowfish. Have a nice time here. Try and enjoy yourself as much as possible.

Jisinai, everyone here in mangahelpers will be delighted to have a Bleach translator for us. :thumbs

NinjaBlowfish, good colouring you have there. Keep on working hard. :thumbs
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Jisinai said:
Easy, I get a varsity letter at my high school for playing on the chess team.
It's a competition to be sure, but I still don't see it as a sport. Requires no athleticism. :p

But anyway...
 

Jisinai

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Introduction Thread

Gold Knight said:
It's a competition to be sure, but I still don't see it as a sport. Requires no athleticism. :p

But anyway...
Of course it doesn't :amuse I just find it funny that they don't give out letters for real sports like hockey and lacrosse but they do for non-sports like chess. Irony!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

All depends on the particular competition's popularity, I suppose.
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

Howdy,

Well, a noob's gotta start somewhere, so guess this is it.

I've been looking for a nice, friendly Naruto forum for a while now, so hopefully this will be it! I live in London. When I'm not working, I spend all my time either writing, drawing, reading manga, watching anime or hunting for quality Naruto fan art (it's a bit of an obsession).

My dream is to one day publish my own novel (long shot, but ya gotta have dreams). I hate winter. My favourite character in Naruto is Sasuke, followed very closely by Gaara. I also have a penchant for liking the bad guys, so I quite enjoy all of the Akatsuki.

Er...can't think of anything else to say, so that's it! :smile-big
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome kadoman. :knk Another new member. :knk

We will be vey friendly, dont worry. :thumbs

Have a good time here and enjoy yourself. Any questions, feel free to ask any of the moderators or admins here.

Welcome aboard again.
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Kadoman, hope you find us to be nice enough for ya. ;)

And as Eileen said, feel free to PM the staff if something seems confusing. :)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome kadoman. Good luck with the novel writing aspirations ;)
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Yes welcome. Actually the more I visit other places, the more I realize we are probably the most friendliest semi big manga based forum. We've got a TON of great people here, and this place makes it worth spending nearly all my time here :p. Thanks everyone for making this place so awesome :ossu
 

Orochimaru-chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Im Orochimaru-chan ^^ although Ive been a member here for quite sometime this is just my second post. Anyway, I love pastries and manga. I hate bullies, mean people and vegetables(most vegetables). My dream is to be uh...I dunno yet -_- but I think it probably would have something to do with art. Hobbies would be drawing and walking, I love walks especially walks early in the morning.

My favourite Naruto characters are: Sasuke, Sai, Neiji and Itachi. :P
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Oro-chan. *mind if I call you that?*

I love pastries too! :nuts And I hate Veggies too!! :nuts :spaz

Enjoy the forums!
 

Orochimaru-chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Ahaha, I wouldnt mind. :D

And thanks for the welcome. ^^
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, Oro chan. :nuts I hate vegetables too. :glomp

Anyway, have a nice time here and enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask if you need to know something. You can PM mods or admins. We will be more than ready to help you. :thumbs
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Might as well introduce myself while waiting for a complete translation of ch. 293 even though I'm not good with introductions. At least it's better than refreshing pages :tem

Hello! I'm Ayah. I am a 20 year old Psychology major from the Philippines. I started watching Naruto around April 2004, thanks to my cousins who lent me their copy of the first 30+ episodes (up to the 2nd part of the Chuunin Exam). I began reading the manga last year and I'm enjoying the timejump arcs.

I like purple (as if the font color isn't a clue), anime, manga (who doesn't like anime and/or manga in this forums?), and RPGs whether they are console RPGs or MMORPGs. Too bad that the only console we have at the moment is a PS2. I've also toned done my time spent playing so that I could concentrate on my studies. As for my other likes and dislikes, I'll pass for the time being. The same goes with dreams, etc. This does not mean I have no dislikes nor am I lacking an ambition at the moment. I... don't feel like elaborating.

I guess that's it for now. Looks like there's a translation already of all the pages.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Ayah! ^_^ I'm filipina too, and so is NahNah. But we both live elsewhere in the world. ^_^


Welcome to the forums, and hope you enjoy. ^_^
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

O RLY?

LOL! I can't help it. Thanks! :amuse
 

KaiserRyuujin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome all you new people to the forum! Have fun about the forum, see you in the parts there be! (I need something more...creative then that :/ :P )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top