Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

A happy and warm welcome hatakescarecrow! :glomp

I've already seen you posting here. I like how you promote our discussions.
So, glad to have you on board...enjoy your stay! :)
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Hatake, glad you are here to discuss with us. ^_^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Kai ;)
 

hatakescarecrow

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Haha Kai is part of my real name though.The rest.....well nvm.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome hatakescarecrow! Hope you can stay active around these parts and nobody messes up your name! ;)
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Introduction Thread

Poor Khaludh... his name has been mispelled so many times it has left a scar in his heart... :p
It's ok K, people will learn. If they don't, GK will turn GKzilla and then... :plot
 

hatakescarecrow

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Don't worry i had my real name mispelled or mispronouned many times too.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, Kai. Enjoy yourself here. :woo

I can scribble and doodle Naruto characters on my text book when my teacher is teaching and so far, I have not been caught and yes, my drawing is bad. =/
 

hatakescarecrow

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

eileenting88 said:
Welcome, Kai. Enjoy yourself here. :woo

I can scribble and doodle Naruto characters on my text book when my teacher is teaching and so far, I have not been caught and yes, my drawing is bad. =/
Well one can always learn :amuse
 

vaizards

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi... I'm new here.. I like bleach.. thats all.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

vaizards said:
Hi... I'm new here.. I like bleach.. thats all.
Hehe, "that's all", sure you can tell us a little about your favourite characters, how you got into manga/anime etc ;)

Welcome to MangaHelpers, vaizards!! :thumbs
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Kai and vaizards! Nice to have you here! :)
 

asmo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
69
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, I'm asmo from Germany. I'm a forum mod over at Shannaro and a huge Bleach fan :)
Nice forum here, that is :D
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, dudes Vaizards and Asmo. ^___^
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to bother asmo and vaizards. :hug :hug

Enjoy your stay here and be active. :thumbs
 

Meccamputechture

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
289
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

I should have done this a little while ago.

Hi everyone, Kiri no Haku here...

I think this place is great for Naruto discussion... People seem more relaxed here and less obssessed with particular characters as opposed to NF. Lol.

Glad to see the staff work so hard and are so active. Props.

I guess I'll you around the forums!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

Kiri no Haku said:
I think this place is great for Naruto discussion... People seem more relaxed here and less obssessed with particular characters as opposed to NF. Lol.
Exactly my idea :tem - i haven't been to NF ever ( possibly the only person on this forum that can say so... ), but also compared with every other forums i know, we have a very relaxed and easy thing about us here ;) - let's hope it'll stay that way, welcome Kiri no Haku!!

EDIT: Oh, and welcome Asmo too!
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

Kiri no Haku said:
I should have done this a little while ago.

Hi everyone, Kiri no Haku here...

I think this place is great for Naruto discussion... People seem more relaxed here and less obssessed with particular characters as opposed to NF. Lol.

Glad to see the staff work so hard and are so active. Props.

I guess I'll you around the forums!
Agree.  What I like about this place is that people enjoy Naruto for its creativity and entertainment value and don't mind differences of opinion, or fun discussions.  The NF annoy the heck out of me.  Every second person thinks they've got a bloody degree in Naruto and go on for 5 pages about the most trivial things.  Takes away the fun from it, feels like you're at uni lecture or something! Er...but that's enough of that!

I also think the mods are great!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

Let's not go into a "which is better, MH or NF?" question here, you can fight that out at NF itself :kukuku

kadoman said:
I also think the mods are great! 
:knk thank you! :knk

Oh, and people to introduce themselves here, why not tell a little about yourselves? That's what makes this thread interesting: how did you get into manga/anime, favourite manga/characters, what you look like, what you do currently, where you live, anything you don't mind telling us :D
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, Kiri no Haku. :knk I am glad you like it here. We are trying our best to keep everyone satisfied with the environment we have in here. Thanks for the support. :glomp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top