- Joined
- Oct 19, 2006
- Messages
- 241
- Reaction score
- 2
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
My name is Dan i am 18 years old and i come from sweden.
I like most kind of games from poker to Wii
I don't like water it makes me shiver.
My dream is to build satelites to send up to space and make som experiments ^^
I play almost 6 hour of TV-games and computer games every day
and i am new to manga and anime but i realy enjoing it ^^
My name is Dan i am 18 years old and i come from sweden.
I like most kind of games from poker to Wii
I don't like water it makes me shiver.
My dream is to build satelites to send up to space and make som experiments ^^
I play almost 6 hour of TV-games and computer games every day
and i am new to manga and anime but i realy enjoing it ^^

What manga and anime are you currently reading/watching? And what got you into manga/anime?
That's great!!
It sounds like you jumped head first into it.
I hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to let any of us know if you have any questions/issues.




WELCOME
IT'S A TRAP! I think I've seen a bigger version of that picture before. You're right, I'm happy. I sense that there is so much of us running around here.
The staff mods/admins/translators etc. are doing such a great job with this site it will get bigger for sure later on when people start to realize that they should start reading mangas and this will be one of the top manga sites