Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zypher

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

My name is Dan i am 18 years old and i come from sweden.
I like most kind of games from poker to Wii
I don't like water it makes me shiver.
My dream is to build satelites to send up to space and make som experiments ^^
I play almost 6 hour of TV-games and computer games every day
and i am new to manga and anime but i realy enjoing it ^^
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi minna, I must have missed your post last time. Sorry. *hands minna a blueberry muffin* Welcome, and great to have you come out of lurking and join in on the posting too. :amuse

Hello and welcome Dan. You should meet BoffenJL, he's from Sweden too. ;) What manga and anime are you currently reading/watching? And what got you into manga/anime?
Virtual cookies, drinks and now muffins are also available for you too. :amuse
 

zypher

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

well i am reading Naruto, bleach, death note, one piece, prince of tennis, take on me (don't know if it counts) and dargon ball.

i am watching Naruto, bleach, death note, cowboy bebop, ragnarok online, elfen lied, helsing, full metal panic, full metal alcemist, neon genesis evangelion, phantom, dan doh!! and some others.

so i try to keep upp the good work mate ^^

the way i com in to manga and anime is tahanks to you guys, it just happened to find your site and on that way it was ^^.

so a loads of thanks from me ^_^
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Another new convert!! :woo That's great!! :D It sounds like you jumped head first into it. :tem I hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to let any of us know if you have any questions/issues.
 

zypher

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

sure will ^^
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi to everyone ^^ I'm lazy, so I won' be listening names >.> (mostly I don't feel like searching t find the last person I welcomed) Believe me, I'm not normally this lazy :sweat

anyways.....:nuts
Welcome!!!!! :woo :whoo

Glad you all have joined MH ^^
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi zypher,
welcome to our board, I usually tell people to have a good time and look around the boards sothat they can get the full experiance but it seems like you have done all that already.
Tell me, how do you manage to play for 6 hours a day and read all those manga and watch all that anime at the same time?

@winty,
I want to have blueberry muffins too, I love blueberries. Can I take some? :wtf

Of course. :amuse And you can thank minna, for giving me the idea to start providing them. :D ~ WL
 

zypher

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

well it is not easy considering school and tranings.

but when i typed almost i calculated the medium time i plays in a weak and there i get about 6 hour. some day it only get 1 or 2 hours but then later i can sitt the whole day ^^.

and about the anime and manga i have not come so far in both of them but i am getting there and some day i will have seen and read a lot of them.

in short i am very good at killing my freetime ^^.
 

aniway

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 4, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

My name is Aniway and im 20 years old and im from Philippines, Im a professional bum so I use all of my time by just watching animes and reading mangas, My dream is tko travel the world especially japan. I hate western comics/animation, and I like collecting anime stuff and watching cosplays and Im close at being an otaku :smile-big
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, aniway. Hope you enjoy it here, and happy postings. :amuse
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: Introduction Thread

@aniway
Is that you in your avatar? Because that is a great Rukia look alike, and the katana looks impressive too...


heeeeyyy, wait a minute! Whats your problem with engineers huh?

ooh ooh ooh check me out, I just became a senior member with this post.
It feels good to be promoted, even if it is just for show.
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Been gone for a week and I see some new bloods! *Is not a vampire*

:hi5 WELCOME :hi5
- Selaphiel (If you haven't met any interesting people here already, I suggest you go around. This forum is pretty big)
- Tuca (Yay, a DGM fan!)
- minna (I like blueberry muffins too)
- zypher (Good to know that you've discovered the joy of anime and manga)
- aniway (Naks, isa pang Pilipino. Daan ka sa Pinoy Hang Out Thread ha!)

Also, congrats to kiddo7 for reaching Senior Member status :amuse
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

@zypher: Welcome to MH! Could this be the place where you'll kill your time?

@aniway: Hmmm... you seem like a Japanese person, from Philippines eh? Ayah would be so happy! By the way, you're such a Rukia-look alike. I'd never thought you'd be the Otaku type!
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

White Silver said:
@aniway: Hmmm... you seem like a Japanese person, from Philippines eh? Ayah would be so happy! By the way, you're such a Rukia-look alike. I'd never thought you'd be the Otaku type!


aniway's avatar is a picture of a Rukia cosplayer, not himself :p IT'S A TRAP! I think I've seen a bigger version of that picture before. You're right, I'm happy. I sense that there is so much of us running around here.
 

blasta

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
214
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey all my name is blasta I just turned 19 and currently going to college and hopefully transfer to university to get a degree. I been lurking around here for awhile and sorry for the late intro since I already been posting awhile ago. I like to watch anime/sports/tv, play games and read mangas. I have been watching anime and reading mangas for awhile now like about five years when I started to really get into it but been watching anime since I was a kid with Ranma and DBZ and didn't really understand much lol.

MH is such a great site with nice and friendly people all helpful and translates all my current fav mangas :) The staff mods/admins/translators etc. are doing such a great job with this site it will get bigger for sure later on when people start to realize that they should start reading mangas and this will be one of the top manga sites :smile-big
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, and welcome officially blasta. Thank you for the lovely compliments. :smile-big I'm glad you're enjoying your stay here. :amuse Happy posting.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Blasta, welcome to MH!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey Blasta, welcome to MH! ^^ If you have any questions, feel free to send me or any other mods/globals/admins a PM and we'll be happy to answer any questions ^^
 

blasta

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
214
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

Ok I will do that LadyHatake if I have any questions :smile-big and thanks for the welcome :) Thanks to WinterLion and White Silver too for welcoming me hope to chat and discuss about mangas with everyone later on. Hope you got better WinterLion and always love your translations! :smile-big

Edit : Yes! just turned Junior member is there anything different ? like new features or just the star? sorry for not knowing :smile-big
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

blasta said:
Ok I will do that LadyHatake if I have any questions :smile-big and thanks for the welcome :) Thanks to WinterLion and White Silver too for welcoming me hope to chat and discuss about mangas with everyone later on. Hope you got better WinterLion and always love your translations! :smile-big
Thanks. I'm still busy, but feeling better. :D

Edit : Yes! just turned Junior member is there anything different ? like new features or just the star? sorry for not knowing :smile-big
Nope, just the stars. You'll get your next addition at 100 posts when you hit full member. :amuse And if you have any questions ask away, that's part of what we're here for. :smile-big
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top