- Joined
- Nov 16, 2005
- Messages
- 19,231
- Reaction score
- 1,273
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
I just returned from a trip to Florida so let me just say hello to everybody here -
Welcome, vaizards! It must be nice to be so simple in your interests ;D Hope you'll enjoy discussing Bleach here.
Welcome to you too asmo, I noticed you were with Shannaro but didn't know what you did for them - but we can't get enough guys from such a great Edited Manga group here. Hope you like the Bleach forum we have here.
And welcome to you too, Kiri no Haku. Glad you enjoy discussing Naruto here.
Yeah - let's not talk bad about NF here - if not for NF, there would have been NO Mangahelpers. Also, NF moderated me, so they've gotta be awesome, yeah? ;D
I believe NF and MH are both great in their ways, it's just a matter of personal preference. Anyway, I do appreciate the sentiment though and I hope you guys continue to enjoy it here and thanks for the compliment, we try our best.
I just returned from a trip to Florida so let me just say hello to everybody here -
Welcome, vaizards! It must be nice to be so simple in your interests ;D Hope you'll enjoy discussing Bleach here.
Welcome to you too asmo, I noticed you were with Shannaro but didn't know what you did for them - but we can't get enough guys from such a great Edited Manga group here. Hope you like the Bleach forum we have here.
And welcome to you too, Kiri no Haku. Glad you enjoy discussing Naruto here.
Yeah - let's not talk bad about NF here - if not for NF, there would have been NO Mangahelpers. Also, NF moderated me, so they've gotta be awesome, yeah? ;D
I believe NF and MH are both great in their ways, it's just a matter of personal preference. Anyway, I do appreciate the sentiment though and I hope you guys continue to enjoy it here and thanks for the compliment, we try our best.

Hope you have a good time posting at MH and let me know if you ever have any problems.
Anyway, enjoy yourself here. If there is anything you want to know, just PM any mods around here.
- i haven't been to NF ever ( possibly the only person on this forum that can say so... )
I'm the same. I was roaming around like a Pred should until I settled here. 
that's about twenty posts ago, preddy jr,
I've got no time to go throuhg every thread daily. I need to live as well.
