Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

I just returned from a trip to Florida so let me just say hello to everybody here -

Welcome, vaizards! It must be nice to be so simple in your interests ;D Hope you'll enjoy discussing Bleach here.

Welcome to you too asmo, I noticed you were with Shannaro but didn't know what you did for them - but we can't get enough guys from such a great Edited Manga group here. Hope you like the Bleach forum we have here.

And welcome to you too, Kiri no Haku. Glad you enjoy discussing Naruto here.

Yeah - let's not talk bad about NF here - if not for NF, there would have been NO Mangahelpers. Also, NF moderated me, so they've gotta be awesome, yeah? ;D

I believe NF and MH are both great in their ways, it's just a matter of personal preference. Anyway, I do appreciate the sentiment though and I hope you guys continue to enjoy it here and thanks for the compliment, we try our best. :)
 

Silver_Archer

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
228
Reaction score
56
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi. I am Silver Archer, I am 18 years old. I have been visiting this forum for quite a while. However it is only recently [yesterday actually] that I began posting here. I read Naruto, Bleach, Berserk and One Piece Manga. I dont have any favorite characters as such, because I feel that all characters are concieved, modified and in some cases, eventually destroyed to lead the manga along a story, and I enjoy the manga as a whole without preferring any specific characters
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Silver Archer, I've noticed your name on the online list as early as December. Well, there was one instance where your name was next to mine, and I thought it was funny - Gold Knight, Silver Archer. We would make a pretty good team in a RPG. Well, we'd be a pretty interesting team anyway.

Good to hear from you at last ;) Hope you have a good time posting at MH and let me know if you ever have any problems.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, Silver Archer. We do need a silver to square off the gold. :kukuku Anyway, enjoy yourself here. If there is anything you want to know, just PM any mods around here.
 

Mitsuzuka

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, new to Mangahelpers, not so new to NarutoForums :)

Just wanted to introduce myself, more on me later ;)
 

Silver_Archer

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
228
Reaction score
56
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Introduction Thread

hehe, well its too bad I dont RPG comrade :P

Oh, and hello Mitsuzuka.

I might just as well get into the whole meetin and greetin gig right away :)
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Mitsuzuka! Hope you'll have a good time here and be more as active as you are on NF now!
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Mitsuzuka and Silver Archer! Nice to have you here! :)
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Re: Introduction Thread

Khaludh said:
Exactly my idea :tem - i haven't been to NF ever ( possibly the only person on this forum that can say so... )
No you can't! :amuse I'm the same. I was roaming around like a Pred should until I settled here. :smile-big
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

:p that's about twenty posts ago, preddy jr, ;)
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Re: Introduction Thread

Khaludh said:
:p that's about twenty posts ago, preddy jr, ;)
But Khal, honey! :o I've got no time to go throuhg every thread daily. I need to live as well. :p

mental note: I like the abreviation "Preddy"! Sounds good. :amuse
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, Mitsuzuka. Hope you like MH, too.

mental note: next time I see Khal, I've gotta call him 'Khal, honey' - ho ho ho
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

[ bad joke ] Don't ;) i'm 16, you're a grownup, i'll call you PedoPhil back :p [ /bad joke ]
 

xallisto

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
556
Reaction score
74
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

ha ha :P

Welcome all hope you enjoy your stay here at MH :)
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, Mitsuzuka.

Nice avatar. Gabenor Arnold. :kukuku

Anyway, welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here. Any doubts, questions, feel free to ask.
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to you!

Nice to have you here. And as Eileen said, just ask if you are not sure about something.
 

eQuek

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
168
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

I'm eQuek, real name Alex. I come from Sweden and I am at writing moment 15 years old. I haven't really a dream for the future of any kind thought I don't want to be tied down by a job.
My hobbies are reading manga, working out and fool around with photoshop (though I just learned how to use it).
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

välkommen, Alex. :D
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, why the name eQuek?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

eQuek said:
I'm eQuek, real name Alex. I come from Sweden and I am at writing moment 15 years old. I haven't really a dream for the future of any kind thought I don't want to be tied down by a job.
My hobbies are reading manga, working out and fool around with photoshop (though I just learned how to use it).
Welcome Alex! Cool Sai avatar; I take it you're a Hikaru no Go reader then? And with PS, will you be coloring some stuff soon?

Nice to meet you, have a pleasant stay and hope you enjoy the place.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top