Archived - Introduction Thread - Part 1 | Page 57 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome blasta! Thanks for complimenting MH and its staff as well :amuse WinterLion forgot to mention Sr. Member (250-499 posts) and Hero Member (500+ posts) IIRC, but the only things that change are the stars as she mentioned. Additional info: posts in the Fun Forum don't add up in the post count so if you want to go up a status, please do not spam, okay?

blasta

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Ok Ayah thanks for the info and the welcome :) and yes I know not to spam hehe was just curious about different status like if they gave you some new features or something but status doesn't matter much to me just want to have fun and chat/discuss about mangas etc. with everyone :D

rabb

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

*throws sparkles into the air, and stretches like major armstrong*

haha! this style of introductions has been pasted down my family for generations! do you need proof? look at these muscles! would they lie to you?!

>_>
<_<

*has muscels, but they are hidden by flab*
well, my handle is rabb, im otaku, geek, dork, nerd, freak, and any other label you want to give me (i should point out that im conforterble with them, and actaully quite proud) i speak english as a primary langauge (but ill tell you it is american), and spanish is my second langauge, but im rather rusty. i also speak basic french, german, navajo (if you can count it), and itailian, and know a few phrases in japanese, mandorin, thai, gaelic, russian, farsi, and... im forgeting one, but i know that i put seven in that department. too, i can swear, or at least insult in just about every langauge. KOREAN! thats what i was missing. i speak i dialect of korean, which i learn from a vet of the korean war when i was like 7, along with twi kwon do. my nephew did too, but we learned two differnt dialects, so we cant even go threw the basics without trying to correct each other. im 19, a highschool graduate, and im prolly going to be entering the navy, then college. i dont smoke, and i dont drink. my only drug is caffine. i have a very addictive personality... or somthing like that, so i stay away from things i preceive as bad and addictive. but im pretty much the only clean one in my family. im rather perverted, and rather simple. i can hold a very sophesticated conversation (i wont want to, but can) about most things scientific, or sci-fi-ific. i love reading, and i love learning, but im american, and thus really lazy. i work hard, but im lazy. figger that one out frued... i promise i wont cause any fights.... unless i know im right. but im an american teenage male. im always right XD and ill rey real hard not to be just another lerker. oh, and no promises on not grossing people out or not slaping people with my giant fish of doom and old gym shorts

Ayah

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Hi rabb :amuse Welcome to MangaHelpers! Hope you're having fun here. I swear that there is a thread where you could list all the languages you know. I believe it's in General Discussion, not that there's anything wrong with listing them here :sweat You say that you don't drink so I guess that means I won't be seeing you in The Drunk Thread. You better not cause any fights, you hear? :yelling If you disagree with someone, please do not flame the person. Try to be civil as much as possible. We don't want to deal with another troublemaker, and I doubt you'd want to get a warning from someone either.

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
Reaction score
Country
Japan

Hi rabb, it's good to see you posting. Welcome to MH officially, and if you cause a fight, you do realize you'll be hearing from me right? :notrust So behave yourself!!! :yelling (And since I know you, you can expect me not to be so nice. :XD) j/k But you still better not cause any trouble!!!

:D Anyways, hope to see you posting in the discussion threads. I always did enjoy those convos we used to have. ;)

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States

oh yeah, and i know winterlion from another site ^^;. and i was joking about the fights. i usaully am the person to stop fights. its my nitche in life. rasism will get me steamed though. i had a trainee the other day calling me the n-word... oh i almost pounded that kid. and im white!

WinterLion said:
:D Anyways, hope to see you posting in the discussion threads. I always did enjoy those convos we used to have. ;)
oh, please! i was always wrong! although, i rarly beleive what comes out of my mouth. er... keyboard. i just said it cus everyone else went with the popular theory. i still got asuma being leaf-boy's uncle right XD. youll see me there... as soon as i find them. im not used to sites this big, navigating is being a problem.

well thank you lionsama and ayahsama for welcoming me *bows as formaly as he can*

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Welcome mitterand, Sandra_18X, Selaphiel, Tuca, minna, zypher, aniway, blasta, and rabb.

Hope you're all enjoying it here and finding something fun to talk about. :kkthumbs

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

Hello rabb, welcome to the forums!

Venom65437

Hey there, I'm Josh! I joined so Phil gets off my ass about it already!

I live in Cape Coral, Florida and I'm a senior at Florida Gulf Coast Univeristy

I don't really like much manga or anime, but oh well. I do like Marvel Comics.

I also LOVE music, ESPECIALLY Aerosmith (my favorite!) video games, SPORTS, movies, a little tv, and lots of other things.

Anyway, not going to give my life story here, just saying hello.

Tamerlane

=D
Reaction score
Country
United States

Welcome here Josh. It is cool that you joined up. I used to read X-Men a lot a few years back, awesome series in general.

=D

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Heya Josh, about damn time you joined. Don't scare the nice people here, okay? :D

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
Reaction score
Country
Japan

Wow, look who's here!!! Heya, Josh, or Vemon, or whatever you like to be called here. :XD Good to see you. And should I take you being here as you're going to read manga now too? :nuts

btw, what Aerosmith song do you like best? One of my favs is Affirmations... even though it was never really popular. :p

Anyways, welcome. :D

EDIT: Meh... I was thinking of the wrong artist. Affirmations is Savage Garden. >.> Don't mind me. :p

Venom65437

Pick one??? I could never do it!

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

Welcome to the forums Venom!

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada

It's the Venom man! Damn you for picking my nickname to you XP Now I gotta pick another one.

For now it's jsut Venom. Anywho. Welcome to the forum! In case you're interested, ther's an American Comics Thread in the General Entertainment. :D

Ayah

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Hi Josh! Remember a アヤ·エナ in a MSN convo before? That's me. Welcome :amuse

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States

Venom65437 said:
Hey there, I'm Josh! I joined so Phil gets off my ass about it already!

I live in Cape Coral, Florida and I'm a senior at Florida Gulf Coast Univeristy

I don't really like much manga or anime, but oh well. I do like Marvel Comics.

I also LOVE music, ESPECIALLY Aerosmith (my favorite!) video games, SPORTS, movies, a little tv, and lots of other things.

Anyway, not going to give my life story here, just saying hello.
Well well well. It's nice to see you outside of Chaos Cascade and MSn chats XD

( erm, this is Katy. You'd better remember me )

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Hi and welcome Josh! Good to see new recruits, no matter what your preference. Besides, if it weren't for American comics, manga wouldn't exist. They were inspired by the American funnies after all. :amuse

One of these days I'll actually get back on msn and we can chat! But have fun here anyway!

Edit: do fangirls like male/male pairings in American comics too, or is that just my particular perversion? :amuse

Venom65437

Um... I've never heard of anyone wanting to see Spider-Man and Wolverine together, but it wouldn't shock me if Marvel tried it. Hahaha.[br]Posted on: November 26, 2006, 05:33:45 PM_________________________________________________
LadyHatake said:
Well well well. It's nice to see you outside of Chaos Cascade and MSn chats XD

( erm, this is Katy. You'd better remember me )
I remember you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.