Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome bigank and Fernando (I've seen you around already ;) )
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome!

Ruri: hope to catch you in the Shoujo area.

bigank: The Internet is good for many things, ne?

Fernando (FHT): Breaking from studying = being a MHtard. =D

Glad to have you at MH! *waves*
 

FHT

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2006
Messages
167
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey, thanks...
You know, this forum is the best one I've been. No joking. :amuse
Well, see ya guys later XD

P.S.: NICE THEMES! I LIKE THEM...

:yondaime​
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

FHT Anime&Manga said:
You know, this forum is the best one I've been. No joking. :amuse
Heh, i totally agree :p

Welcome, Ruri, bigank and FHT! I hope this forum will stay as entertaining to you as it has been before :amuse
 

ketwaroo

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Re: Introduction Thread

ive been posting here for a few weeks so this is a late intro:

I am Ketwaroo y.
that's my real name. and Orochimaru is similar to me and but the other way around. I'm Evil.
i like cats, beautiful women, good food, a nice cup of tea, my mother, manga, videogames and fighting.
ambitions: world domination.
hobbies: cleaning those crappy RAWs to HQ and critisising Japflap's heavily photoshopped images [could be joking].

MH is a nice place to be if you are a Manga Editor. lots of resources and interesting projects.

edit-- i hate the new pink interface...

double edit-- i had to say something i hate. during the team 7 introduce themselves to kakashi scene sakura names something she hates... i don't really hate the pink but the pink is weird... it looks so ... pink.
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome ketwaroo. Great to see that this forum attracts so many skilled people. :amuse
Are you in some Manga Editor group?
EDIT: take that back as you're the great Naruto Bunshin team's cleaner. Good job!

And if you don't like the interface, change it. For now it can be done in the home page. Otherwise do it through the tool in lower left corner of the page, between the google ads. Have fun.
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome ketwaroo!

ketwaroo said:
edit-- i hate the new pink interface...
Thanks man. That was my work for 2 hours or so. :darn

Well....nevermind.
No hard feelings.
I'm not too fond of pink either - it was just that njt loves Sakura and Cherry Blossoms so it had to be pink.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

Just change the theme if you do not like it  :notrust

Welcome though, Ketwaroo ;) must be a usefull site to find RAWs and translations for you here, primarily?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

The pink theme is only the temporary home page.

Welcome ketwaroo.
 

Keeler

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 24, 2006
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

HI ya everyone :D I'm new and well ya I'm new :D

let's see what are some things about me...
1) I like to draw. And now that you know that you will all run over to my DA site http://Keeler.deviantart.com muahahaha
2) I like to downhill ski. Fun fact :D trees don't move when you hit them.
3) I like lists.
4) Ummm now I gotta start thinking...I...I'm also known as riddik at some forums mainly the evil empire.
5) My brain has turned to mush
6) Last but not least, I kinda go crazy when I go to the book store...I have over 150 manga...it is sad...

and there you have the Keeler in a nut shell.
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Keeler. :) Hope you have fun here. ^_^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Keeler said:
1) I like to draw. And now that you know that you will all run over to my DA site http://Keeler.deviantart.com muahahaha
It was pretty obvious you had some drawing experience when I saw your Artpad stuff ;)
I'll check it out soon.

6) Last but not least, I kinda go crazy when I go to the book store...I have over 150 manga...it is sad...
Looks like you have some stuff to talk about here, though ;D

Welcome to MH, Keeler ^_^
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Miso said:
njt loves Sakura and Cherry Blossoms so it had to be pink.
u dan straight I do :ossu :p

Welcome ketwaroo and Keeler :)
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Keeler!

I noticed your drawings at the artpad section. Really nice!

And you have 150 manga books? O_o Wow - be sure to give us some thoughts about some of the series at the appropriate threads here at MH.

And the most important: Enjoy your stay!
 

Kirawea

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi,
I'm a froggy, just making a step in this forum that seems pretty cool !
So I hope you won't mind my use of your language if it comes to be ... some kind of weird ... :tem But I think I will learn here.

Well, I'm just fond of all kinds of manga and animated series, from One Piece to Rurouni Kenshin, Tough, Naruto, Bleach, Shamo, GTO, Hellsing, and more.
I have other interests of course, like martial arts, music, cinema, my goldfish and bonsai ... and it's not like I loved speaking about myself so I'm gonna stop there. But I will answer to questions if needed !

(Was just wondering if I could look like a freak, but on such a big forum must be much weirder people than me ... and actually I don't really care, am I wrong ? :darn)
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Kira, always good to see more OP fans. :D Hope you have fun here!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Nah, you seem pretty normal by MH standards here, Kirawea :D

Welcome to MH and that's an awesome Ace avatar you have there.
 

Kirawea

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks a lot !
That's an awesome site you have here ! :p
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Kirawea!

Enjoy your stay.
And you are really NOT weird! ;)

Nice avatar.
 

Guardian_Azure

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 3, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Alright. So, I'm the (potential) new translator. Hi all. Can't say I've ever been to this site before, or follow these particular manga series, but I'll do what I can. Hope ya have fun
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top