Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey Immortal! Glad you did run across this gem of a forum, cause it's a fun and crazy place for sure! :XD

Have fun~ :amuse
 

~Immortal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks for the warm welcoming and all. I'm not used to getting that sort of hospitality. XD

I love the tutorials section, that's for sure. Very helpful.

Oh, and please -- just call me Immortal (no squiggly dash needed).
 

Cldmani

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello everyone,

Just joined the forums. Been a long time user but didn't really get the urge to join, but since the new layout, I was like POW!, have to register ^.^

Hope to get along with everyone and I'll do my best to stay active regularely >.<

(My first post was in the comment section of the forum so ya ^.^)
 

Katea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
142
Reaction score
24
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Let me welcome you, though I'm kinda new too :) I'm sure you'll get along with everyone, have fun here!
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Cldmani~ Welcome to MH! I'm glad the new look had such a good impact on you ^^ Have fun, and let any mod know if you've got any questions :amuse

and Katea, everyone is welcome to welcome new members.. the more the better~ :)
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome to mh, Cldmani! i'm glad that you decided to register and that you like the new layout. i am sure that you will get along with everyone since we have a lot of friendly people around here. :)

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod.
 

Cldmani

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks for the welcome you guys/gals. Hope to see you people around :)
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to Mangahelpers, Cldmani. Have fun. :)
 

MitsukiHeart

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi everyone,

Im kinda new here
I registered about a week ago
but this is my first time posting. I come across this site while searching on yahoo :)
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, MitsukiHeart! i'm glad that you found this place via yahoo. don't be too shy; we're friendly here :amuse

if you have any question or concern, please free feel to pm a mod.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi MitsukiHeart~ Welcome to MH! :amuse

Have fun! :)
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to Mangahelpers, MitsukiHeart. Please have fun. :)
 

Kaze_no_Hibiki

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
25
Reaction score
12
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello all!

From what I've seen so far, this forum is awesome, and I most certainly wish to be part of it.

Little background:
I recently finished college back in Dec. '07, and I'm waiting for May to roll around so I can graduate and get my Bachelors degree in Asian Studies.

I'm currently in the process of trying to get a job in Japan as an English teacher, which isn't going as smoothly as I would like it to. :(

I've taken the JLPT's third level and passed back in '06, and I'm planning on taking the second level this year.

I think that's about it. Nice to meet you all!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome to mangahelpers, Kaze_no_Hibiki! thanks for your compliment; the site was created by the hard work and effort of several people who want to share their love of manga with others.

congratulations on finishing college; i see that you will be graduating in may just like me. ^^ i hope that you will be successful in getting that teaching job in japan.

if you have any question or concern, please pm a mod. i hope you enjoy your time here.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hey Kaze~!

Why yes, this forum is quite awesome, thanks~ :p and we're very glad to have you here, so welcome :amuse

Congrats on finishing college, and good luck teaching in Japan! That's something I'd love to do too, it seems like a great opportunity to eat delicious food for a year.... and, you know, teach :p

Have fun, just watch out for the weirdos :shifty
 

MitsukiHeart

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks for all the welcome :D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to everybody new here and I'm glad you all enjoy our forums. :)
 

kai_yondaime

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
205
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

hello to everyone....
yea this is a super site....and im really happy to be part of it...
im doing acca....so i really dont get tht much time compared to other users...im a huge fan of naruto...i have been following it since 2003...its really nice to meet u all...take cares and thanks for letting me in ;)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, kai_yondaime. :)

Looks like you're a Madara fan as well. I'm looking for good things from Tobi/Madara in the future :p And from you as well! Enjoy the forums.
 

kai_yondaime

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
205
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

thanks a lot:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top