Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to the Mangahelpers, Dancing wind. Please have fun. :occa

Molecular Biotechnology, I'm impressed with your studies. :kkthumbs

Kakashi, Naruto, Gaara are my favorite characters too and I do like Shikamaru's fighting style. :wtf
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Introduction Thread

Big Welcome to You, Dancing wind xD I'm also a fan of Gaara hyhy ^^ And Your 'going into' Naruto thing with Gaara and clip or somthing like that - excatly the same thing with me :wtf So once again big welcome to You and have a good time here <3
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Salut,
Salve,
Olá,
Hi there,
Tungjatjeta,
שלום,
你好,
Hej,
Hallo,
Γεια,السلام عليكم,
Szia,
こんにちは,
안녕하세요,
ਸਿਤ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ,
Привет

I've been in here for a while... And I didn't see this thread!
Now I think it's time to Introduce myself..:
Well; my name is Khaled... I'm Franco-tunisian 23 years old man... Actually studing at the prestigious I.H.E.C Carthage following a Commerce & Economic cursus... Now I'm in second year.. I still have to pass another 2 years to achieve the Mastère ^^

I LOVE MANGA; ANIME; WOMEN; Travel; Music; & especially LIFE!!!

The manga I'm reading now are too much to mention in this post ^^... But now I'm focused on Naruto; Bleach; Nana; Oran High School Host Club; Shounan Jun'ai Gumi.

Well I think I'm done with that! Thank you MangaHelpers.Com that you've provided us such a living forum and such interesting people!
 

Dancing wind

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
12
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Introduction Thread

Thank you very very much for the kind words, everyone! :lovebunny

are you doing research in the field?...
i highly recommend dgm. it takes a while to start up but it is really action packed and there are a lot of plot twists ^^

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod
Well, we haven't done much *real* research yet (I'm in my 1st year), just exercises in the labs... But I'm looking forward to it. It's pretty similar to biochemistry actually: genetics, cells, molecules, protein folding and that kind of stuff :amuse.


molecular biotechnology thats nice..its sounds really tough..is it?
It's a bit difficult now cause we have to learn quite a lot of things, so that we have the basics. And molecular biotechnology is quite interdisciplinary :D

...What type of website are you going to try to start?...

P.S. Are you actually from Germany? I see that your flag is Bulgaria.
I plan to start the website as a "personal web presence" for now but I want to develop it into something more as time passes. I'm doing all the design and coding myself so things are rather slow (this is my first big and serios website project) and I don't have much time for it. I keep polishing the idea and the design since more than a month. Don't want it to be the next ugly webpage with "Hello, this is my first webpage!" carved on it.

Yeah, I'm Bulgarian :). Just studying at a German university right now.


I have been browsing the site for quite some time before I finally decided to join, and I'm really happy now to be part of the community! You are great!
 
Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hellooooooo Dancing Wind and Gaara_dono~! Thanks for your great intros ^^ Glad to have you here and I hope to see you hanging around general discussion! Have fun :amuse
 

Dancing wind

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
12
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Introduction Thread

Hellooooooo Dancing Wind and Gaara_dono~! Thanks for your great intros ^^ Glad to have you here and I hope to see you hanging around general discussion! Have fun :amuse
Thank you, PaperYomiko!:lovebunny
 

eddz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

so i'm eddz, i don't work but i study i am finishing my last year of junior high here in texas. i'm 14 almost 15 just a few months more. My dream is to become a manga artist and a succesful arquitect or engineer. i hate people who think that they know it all. i love to draw, i am always drawing believe me, teachers get mad at me because of that.
 

Emily00

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
19
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

I've already made some posts around here except for an 'official' introduction. My name is Emily (who would've known?!) and I'm almost 23 (may 1st) years old. I live in Ohio with my boyfriend of 4 years who I met through playing Counter-Strike. I'm a pretty avid gamer, still playing CS, also WoW, Halo 3, Gears of War, etc.. yeah I'm not really a girly girl. ^_^

I've like anime and manga for a loooooong time though I used to be one of those annoyingly obsessed people about it years ago I'm a lot more mellow now and actually don't like much anymore, it's hard to come across good manga these days that I actually like. I currently like Naruto, I don't like Bleach that much but I do keep up with it for some reason, and am currently obsessed with Hana Yori Dango (manga and drama), also my other current "likes" are Gantz, and 20th Century Boys which I just finished a bit ago.

I'm currently in college and my plan of study is Digital Design & Graphics and I hope to eventually major also in Illustration and/or Art History. Also I currently am taking japanese classes and teaching myself at the same time because I want to possibly be a translator too. :) Well, I guess thats enough to tell about me, lol. :P
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey there eddz and Emily~ :amuse

Welcome to MH, you two! You both seem to be quite artistic....awesome! Have fun here, and if you have any questions about the forums or the nature of the universe, feel free to ask a moderator ^^ Though, we might not be a ton of help with the latter ^^; Hope to see you around General Discussion!

Thank you, PaperYomiko!:lovebunny
no problem :amuse
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Hmm, Gaara_dono, you didn't get the reminder to visit this thread when you first signed up for the site? XD ( Actually, I'm not sure if that even exists anymore since we moved to vB... will have to ask the techs later.)

Welcome also to eddz (wow, you're probably one of our youngest members I've officially welcomed here, not that's a bad thing, hope you enjoy it here - good luck with becoming a manga artist, that's going to require a LOT of work, I'll tell ya that!) and Emily00 (any girl who plays video games is awesome, heh, and I graduated with degrees in studio arts and art history btw. Feel free to talk to me about either/or anytime. And manga, too! :) )
 

Strive

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Introduction Thread

I'm Strive, 18 years old teenager, currently studying in secondary school as a student. I'm a expert on Photoshop, meaning I love to create signatures for my friends and gaming too. I'm a Graphic Designer also. :D
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey, welcome to MH, Strive!!! Looking forward to seeing your works, be sure to post them up here.

If you have a problem, don't hesitate to PM one of the mods. Have fun!!!
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

GoldKnight said:
Hmm, Gaara_dono, you didn't get the reminder to visit this thread when you first signed up for the site? XD ( Actually, I'm not sure if that even exists anymore since we moved to vB... will have to ask the techs later.)
Well sorry to be that late ^^... but I didn't know that a huge community like MH could have big interests in introduction thread... That reminds me of the first time I signed in such forums ^^"
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

... but I didn't know that a huge community like MH could have big interests in introduction thread...
Of course we're interested in the intro thread! ^^ I'm a little biased towards this section, of course, but imho it's one of the most important threads here. This is a forum community that's all about the members after all <3 *feels all warm and fuzzy inside*

Besides, if you look back through this thread, you'll find a lot of moderators own intros here....we were all new members once too so we know how nice it is to have people greet you here :amuse
 

Brownwolf

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, i'm Irina from Moscow, Russia.
I'm 19 years old psychology student of Moscow state University
Fav manga: FMA, Hellsing
Fav character: Roy Mustang
Like to draw, listen music, play Sims 2, watch planes in the sky and discuss manga and anime with friends ;) take pictures...
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Introduction Thread

A warm welcome to all new members. :D

Seems like it's time to introduce myself :D

Well... I'm 19 right now, studying molecular biotechnology at a university in Germany (you can look at it as intercultural experience aka Auslandserfahrung)
ah, a future scientist.. :p I've studied the life science field too ^^ anwz welcome to MH!

so i'm eddz, i don't work but i study i am finishing my last year of junior high here in texas. i'm 14 almost 15 just a few months more. My dream is to become a manga artist.
welcome eddz ^^ you can always post ur fanarts at Manga Art. Have fun here :amuse


I've already made some posts around here except for an 'official' introduction. My name is Emily (who would've known?!) and I'm almost 23 (may 1st) years old. I live in Ohio with my boyfriend of 4 years who I met through playing Counter-Strike. I'm a pretty avid gamer, still playing CS, also WoW, Halo 3, Gears of War, etc.. yeah I'm not really a girly girl. ^_^
welcome emily :D the world needs more female gamers!! :p you can talk abt games in General Entertaiment.

I'm Strive, 18 years old teenager, currently studying in secondary school as a student. I'm a expert on Photoshop, meaning I love to create signatures for my friends and gaming too. I'm a Graphic Designer also. :D
welcome strive, o fellow singaporean :p enjoy urself here!!

Hi, i'm Irina from Moscow, Russia.
I'm 19 years old psychology student of Moscow state University
Fav manga: FMA, Hellsing
Fav character: Roy Mustang
Like to draw, listen music, play Sims 2, watch planes in the sky and discuss manga and anime with friends ;) take pictures...
welcome Irina! :D FMA & Hellsing are really good ^^ Hope you will discover more manga from MH ;)
 

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Re: Introduction Thread

Ah... hi?
My name is Natasha Jung, known as NJung, and I've been buzzing around this page for months... well, finally, I got the courage to get an account here, so... ^^; ?

Urm...I like Bleach, Naruto, Hellsing, Negima, FMA and my cat, but he's got nothing to do with this... ^^;
I like to draw as well, some of you might know me on DeviantArt as NJung.deviantat.com ... what else...??

My big idol is HisshouBuraiKen-dono and I wish one day to do the same as he does... translation from Japanese to English... He makes a lot of people happy and I wish to do so too...
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey, welcome to MH, NJung!!! Awesome to see that you're interested in translating, there are some good tutorials on learning Jap around at MH. Be sure to post up some of your drawings as well!!!

If you have a problem, don't hesitate to PM one of the mods. Have fun here!!!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi there :hi5

Welcome to Mangahelpers, eddz, Emily00, Strive, Brownwolf and NJung. :occa

Best wishes on your endeavors, it was nice meeting you all. :kkthumbs:wtf

Please have fun and I look forward to seeing more of you. :)
 

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Re: Introduction Thread

hatsuharupeace-sama and Lord Hokage-sama.. thanks a lot for the warm welcome! ^__^

to hatsuharupeace: I'm glad to know I can get some advice and help here! Got any helpfull links? And yes! I've already posted 1 or 2 threads with coloured Naruto pages! Visit if you have the time!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top