Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE KING

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
81
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi 'Gintama is awesome'
Awesome fans like you make me take up a new series every few days.
Enjoy ur stay, and good luck on ur gintama popularity parade.

Never heard of Getbackers... Where can i check it out??
LURK
 

Zurelily

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Hungary
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, everyone!

Well, about me... I'm a Hungarian girl and I love anime / manga. * no way! You're kidding! * :D

I got into anime two years ago with Inuyasha. I've seen classics like DB and SM before that, of course (I was a little kid back then) - but Inuyasha was the first series I watched because it was an anime.

My first manga was Ranma 1/2 - and I'm still in love with it.

My favourite anime - well, let's see... I think the best anime I've ever seen was Mushishi, but still, my favourite series is One Piece. Some other favourites of mine: Welcome to the NHK!, Ranma 1/2, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Gintama, Hunter x Hunter, Mononoke, etc.

My anime GOD is Naruto. I just love :love him. (Yes, I'm a narutard)

I'm watching the 'obligatory' shows, too, of course. Ie. Bleach, Code Geass, Soul Eater, D. Gray-man (not that obligtory, but still), etc.

(Un)fortunately I'm an obsessed 4chan Anon. Ie. I tend to lurk a lot.

I think that's all. :) Nice to meet you, everyone!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Zurelily!

It's great to see a new member at MH! I hope you'll be having a great time here. See you around the forum. :D

Oh, i didnt know that watching Bleach, Code Geass, etc is now obligatory. :smile-big
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome everyone!

Dont miss the FF and the Hang Out thread v.11

We have a drunk Swede and cookies!
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

*runs into the room, breathing heavily and straighting her tie*

Welcome to MH, everyone! Not only do we have a drunk Swede and cookies, we also have a crazy gender confused American and many people that want to take over the world!

*runs out of room, toilet paper trailing from her shoe*
 

noot_das_schaf

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
158
Reaction score
180
Gender
Female
Country
Austria
Re: Introduction Thread

well, hello there everybody.
actually i'm not really new, it's just that i'm more the silent observer that a big talker (or writer in that case ^^;)
uh... yeah, i'm Noot. nice to meet everyone. there's nothing much to tell about me.

currently i'm hooked into d.gray-man, one piece, bleach, naruto, get backers, fullmetal alchemist, death note, star ocean and a LOT more ^___^

uh... yeah.......
have a great time! i surely will ^___^
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi and welcome to all of the newcomers! Have fun posting on MH; everyone is friendly here. ^^ If you have any question or concerns, feel free to pm a mod. :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, everyone!

Well, about me... I'm a Hungarian girl and I love anime / manga. * no way! You're kidding! * :D

Stop lurk and get over to the hungarian thread! : o
 

Snowchan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

I'm new on this forum. And I thought it was about time to introduce myself..
I'm Norwegian and I have found out that this forum has a lot of useful information about the series I read.
I've been lurking around for a few weeks now, and decided to at least write something short in the introduction thread.

so, that's about it. *nervous smile*
 

Raysen_ht

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
77
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome!!! :beer

Enjoy the forums Snowchan!!
What are uor favourites series?

U dont have to give a *nervous smile*... everybody here is cool!!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi and welcome to MH, Snowchan! What manga series do you like to read? Like Raysen_ht said, we are friendly here so don't worry. :amuse

IF you have any question or concern, please pm a mod. ^^
 

Snowchan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

I read Bleach, Death Note, D.Gray-Man, One Piece, Inuyasha, FMA, Vampire Knight (my avy was a big hint on that one :P), Detective Conan, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Eyeshield 21, Double Arts and Ouran HSHC.

Glad to hear I've found a friendly forum :D
 

FeZ14

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
70
Reaction score
19
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
Re: Introduction Thread

Salut tou le monde (Hi everyone)

I hail from Mauritius, living in South Africa. Known as a bit of a nerd :smile-big

I'm busy studying my B.Acc degree, that's for accounting. I work as a trainee accountant too.

I love Anime and Manga, duh! :p Seeing as I am here, especially Bleach, Naruto, Claymore, Death Note and Elfen Lied.

I look forward to having a blast here!!!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Nice to meet you, FeZ14! Good luck in accounting! How do you like it so far? Out of all the manga you listed, which is your favorite? ^^

If you have any question or concern, pm a mod and they will do their best to help you. :)
 

FeZ14

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
70
Reaction score
19
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
Re: Introduction Thread

Nice to meet you, FeZ14! Good luck in accounting! How do you like it so far? Out of all the manga you listed, which is your favorite? ^^

If you have any question or concern, pm a mod and they will do their best to help you. :)
Well, it's tough and having to work and study is proving quite difficult!!

It would have to be Bleach or Naruto, but I will side with Bleach cos it's the essential anime/manga that got me hooked on for life!!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Bruno! Welcome to MH. Have an awesome time here. *gives cookies*
If you have any problem, please dont hesitate to ask one of the moderators here. :D
 

Ruko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Bruno! Welcome to MH. Have an awesome time here. *gives cookies*
If you have any problem, please dont hesitate to ask one of the moderators here. :D
Thanks! :D

My english is not so good, but not too bad either (I think). I'm going to search for the request thread (need Tales of the Abyss raws). ;]
 

Raysen_ht

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
77
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey Bruno Welcome dude!! How is life in São Paulo? To busy?

You should join us at the Portuguese thread (see my sign) People there are preety funny!!

Well, hope you enjoy the Forum!!
 

geassman

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Korea
Re: Introduction Thread

I am geassman and I am from mangashare. I found this site there.
I am under 20 and live in the US.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top