Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzukami

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Name Uzukami being going on MH for ages only realy joined to upload some RAWS I had.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Femto

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hi, I'm Femto from Australia. My favorite manga are Berserk and One Piece and I arrived at this site because all flows within the current of causality (and I sacrificed everybody at my last website).
 

MissYuki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:gigglebunnyHey everyone!
I'm MissYuki but you can call me Yuki, Thia, anime, or whatever you would like! Any name is fine!
I'm just getting aqquainted to the site so...it might take awhile before I make top-notch replies in the forums, but I'll do my best!!
I absolutly love manga...
And I have recently gotten to Vocaloid!:ossu Long live Hatsune Miku!
I look forward to meeting everyone!

Bye for now!!

-MissYuuki
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Velvetine

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Hi I'm Velvetine from Australia. I was a big fan of non-manga web comics (and still am) until I discovered manga scanlans online. My favourite at the moment is Perfect Girl Evolution (not your typical shoujo).
In manga I tend towards shoujo but with anime I prefer shonen styles like Cowboy Bebop, Last Exile, & Code Geass.
 

energizerbuni

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I am Brittney, AKA energizerbuni.
I'm 17, just graduated from highschool.
I live in on the West Coast in the U.S (but not Alaska.)
I plan on being in Japanese linguistics;
My dream is to travel and one day work for Nintendo as an interpreter.
I am a big narutard and you can always find me on deviantart.
I don't like watermelon.

:amuse
 

emirii

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey~ I'm Emily, 18 years old. Most interesting thing about me is that I've been learning Japanese for 5 years and I study abroad in Tokyo for college. But sadly, I'm far from fluent and I go to an English-speaking university. Right now, I'm chilling in the States for my long summer vacation. I joined in order to gain experience as a translator (or maybe just to translate the uberly awesome series, Umineko no Naku Koro ni<3). That's really all you have to know about me, lol.

Favorite things: All-night karaoke, shopping, arcades (esp Taiko and Purikura XD), Jrock/Vkei music (sorry for being such a conformist)
Things I hate the most: Sashimi.
Dreams: The same as most people.
Ambitions: Different from my dreams.
Hobbies: Covered in favorite things.

Not really much of an anime/manga fan anymore, but I do get obsessed with certain series from time to time *COUGHUMINEKO*
 

Yuki_Judai

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
216
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hello, i'm anego. i'm still 15 years old but on 31st July my age is 16 years old. i'm schooling at High School 3 Sukabumi as X grade's student. I like sport, manga, anime, and Japanese culture. About manga, i just choose sport and shounen genre. Beside that, i like soccer although i'm girl ^^. Actually i want to be translator for Bahasa but i can't do it because of my business in my school T_T

Interest: Captain Tsubasa, Eyeshield 21, watching anime, drawing manga in deviantart

Dislike: butterfly (>~<)

Dream: mangaka (YES!)

Ambition: make my own manga

Hobby: like interest

Well, that's all. ^^
 

Masochistic Otaku

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 27, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My name is Matthew, I'm a student, I'm a Sadomasochist, I have a Blood Fetish ^^' I hope one day to become a successful Mangaka, Manga Author. I have an unhealthy obsession with Blood, Death, Gothic Loli's, and Yuri ^^
 

Azure Kai

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi~ My nickname is Kay and this year I will be 17! I'm also a student living in Cali~
I have been taking Chinese for about 3 years now (though I'm still not that good) and I have been playing the viola for about 9 years (it's like a violin but bigger). My favorite manga aurthor is Hiro Mashima.

+Favorite things: manga, anime, video games, traveling, music, chocolate, family and pets

+Things I hate the most: spicy things and any food that comes from the sea, cockroaches, and healthy things that taste bad

+Dreams: To get a good boyfriend and to travel everywhere ^^

+Ambitions: To become a graphic designer at square enix

+Hobbies: playing video games, watching tv, reading, drawing, traveling, sleeping, etc.

and to everyone who is also new here: HELLOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Teranz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm Teranz. I'm 23 years old. I'm a soldier currently on my second deployment and I'm trying to go to school for computer science. Sadly I haven't read too much manga more of an anime watcher. I'm not sure what my favorite series is. It would all depend on the genre.

I like listening to music, watching anime, playing video games, and pretty much all things nerdy.

I dislike people telling me that cartoons are for children and people dissing on my hobbies.

If for some reason you want to know more about me, just let me know.

Peace from Iraq,
Teranz
 

FuuRinKaInZan

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2007
Messages
53
Reaction score
29
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Bahamas
My name is Christian and im currently in collge with an Asian Studies major and an International Relations minor. I love life and all of the stuff that comes with it lol i love to learn Japanese in my spare time as well as hang out with my kickass friends. I also want to helkp anyone with Japanese so feel free to pm me here or facebook me(www.facebook.com/cdeleveaux) or windows messenger([email protected]). You can also add me if you just wanna chat :) See ya later!
 

eleclipse

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hi, i'am 23 and i work for an advertising agency, i love manga ( and comics) and i read a lot of them (i don't post the list because it's too long).
I hope we'll have some nice time here.

p.s: i'am italian so please be patient if my ehglish is not the best:p
 

Arch!

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2009
Messages
64
Reaction score
11
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Hi! I'm Zach. I'm currently reading Bleach and Berserk. I'm a soon-to-be graduate student in intellectual history, enjoy reading philosophy and classic literature, and absolutely love to play Halo. I'm glad to be here!
 

XellentXecution

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 1, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Gender
Hidden
Country
Pakistan
Heyllo...
My name's Jun, i was born and brought up in HongKong, but now i live in Pakistan :)

Ive got many many many favourites... been reading manga since my childhood, as well as anime. Been on mangahelpers for a long time.... but finally decided to join it!
Please treat me well people ~~
 

sindergi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
684
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Hi,

my name´s Erik, born in Berlin, living in Berlin and probably someday dieing in Berlin (i love this city).
Im reading Bleach, Naruto, Berserk.....in this order :D
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Soo many new peoples


Welcome all to MH, the world of Manga discussions, spoilers, animations, and other worldly matter.


Enjoy your time here, and be as active as you can[makes thing more interesting:XD]
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
New Berserk reading people :wtf!!!
Welcome enlightened minds, and I hope you can deal with the agony of sparse chapters. :nod

Non-Berserk reading people, Welcome just the same :luv!!! have fun and post a lot!
 

vintagemistakes

Vintage Reboot
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
4,777
Reaction score
2,840
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't think I've ever introduced myself... so... since I'm a green(Naruto and Video Games Sections)... I thought it would be a good idea to get out more; familiarize myself with the forum, its forumers(is that a word?) and what not.

Anyways... I'm vintagemistakes... VM, vintage, vinty... or any other connotation of my name you can think....

As far as manga is concerned... I read Naruto, Bleach, and Bakuman weekly. Although, every week, I swear that I'm going to drop Bleach from my weekly reading list... but every once in a while, a completely amazing chapter comes along that makes you want to keep on reading... damn you Kubo!

I also read Gantz... but only in large chunks. I really enjoy Amatsuki, but the releases are so sporadic and the story is rather complicated that it can be hard to follow... so that one is on the back burner for now. There are others, but they escape my mind right now as its the 4th of July weekend!

I also enjoy Anime. Love Gundam. I have ups and downs with Anime in general... I either watch a ton or non at all. Right now, I'm in one of those funks where nothing really peeks my interest... although, K-ON! was awesome. Mugi = greatness.

And, yea... thats about it... If you have any forum related questions, please don't hesitate to ask someone else me. If I can't answer your question - I'll pawn you off to someone that can:D
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Fenor

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hi all, I'm Fenor (as you can see), i found MH surfing the net, and I must say that it's really nice site! There are all the existing manga (or almost all :D)!
I registered yesterday, but I didn't know there was a thread of welcome, so I'm presenting now...

I'm 19, in this weeks i'm doing the final exam of the high school, next year I will enter the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in the University of Rome (my city).
I like very much manga, in particular Naruto, Bakuman and One Piece, in general the shounen manga. Even the anime of these manga are very beautiful (waiting for the Bakuman's one). Ah, yes, I love cars, bikes and everything else runs faster than 200 km/h :p

Sorry for my English, I tried to do my best :(...
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

S.S

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya. ;D

I hope you like my short introduction.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top