- Joined
- Oct 17, 2010
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Sup I'm BluInuJ my nickname is Baka Inu because I act like a dog (Or wolf depending on my mood this is true) and I'm really clueless or stupid at times like, you know how when you're looking for the ketchup bottle and you can't find it but it's in your hands or right in front of you....Yeah I do that with my tv but strangely not to my manga.
I like Manga and anime and actually everything about Japanese culture. My favs are D.Gray-Man (Woot), Bleach, Vampire Knight (Not just cuz of the Vamps it has some sort of a story at least) if you can tell I love the ones with action, fantasy, and it must have romance or I will constantly think of the should be couples action-fantasy is a must for me if it dosen't have romance. I love Lavi I'm a Lavi freak please accept this.
I hate manga that has no story plot unless it's truly funny like Azumanga Daioh of Excel Saga.
My dream is to be a novelist I'm currently writing a book and if anyone wants to hear more please just ask cuz I love people who are intereted in my stories ^-^. I also sing I can sing in Japanese and I'm studying the language right now. I want to go to college in tokyo.
I like Manga and anime and actually everything about Japanese culture. My favs are D.Gray-Man (Woot), Bleach, Vampire Knight (Not just cuz of the Vamps it has some sort of a story at least) if you can tell I love the ones with action, fantasy, and it must have romance or I will constantly think of the should be couples action-fantasy is a must for me if it dosen't have romance. I love Lavi I'm a Lavi freak please accept this.
I hate manga that has no story plot unless it's truly funny like Azumanga Daioh of Excel Saga.
My dream is to be a novelist I'm currently writing a book and if anyone wants to hear more please just ask cuz I love people who are intereted in my stories ^-^. I also sing I can sing in Japanese and I'm studying the language right now. I want to go to college in tokyo.
Last edited:
and welcome to MH!! So depending on your mood your either a dog or wolf
. Nice intro, thanks for taking the time to register.
.

. Thanks for taking the time to make an introduction.

.

