Country - Italy | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Country Italy

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Re: Italian Language

rankgain said:
THANK YOU! You might have just saved my life. :) If you ever need anything non Italian related, feel feel to ask.
No problems.

Tsucchi

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

mh... luckas its all right. maybe with the (---) it sounds better.

rankgain

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Well, my essay is turned in. Got another question that has been bugging me for a long time. When a word such that is like "amica" or "lunga" (second to last letter ends in c or g) and the plural is "amiche" and "lunghe", is there a way to tell when the extra h is added since this only happens sometimes? Do you just have to memorize and just KNOW when the h is added, or is there a rule? Sorry for all the questions, guys, but I can't help it >.< This is my third language and I want to learn this one right.[br]Posted on: January 13, 2007, 02:22:38 PM_________________________________________________THANKS ALL YOU GUYS! Got an 88 on that essay! I owe it all to you guys. ^^

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Italian Hang Out Thread

I just found that that I'm modding the Language area again... Why didn't anybody tell me? XD

I'm merging the "Italian Hang Out Thread" with the "Italian Language". Why are there 2 threads anyway? XD

Activating GMod Power!!!! MERGE!!!!

Rurouni Gio

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

Ciao, Non a salutare,

Io Sono grec-italien - venezuelana, e vite in Grecia, il mio livello di un italiano non è molto alta, dunque scusano errori che farà finché inviata u.u... con ciò opinione, gusto in loro conoscere, e spero di passarla bene per qui xP.

Pd: apesar del tempo che è passato, o.o We italians owned the Mundial, Take that:3 xP.
Pd2: This is the right thread, isn't it?

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Italian Hang Out Thread

Ciao Gio, ti aiuto a corregere un po' quello che hai scritto. :p

Ciao, un saluto a tutti.
Io sono greco-italiano-venezolano e vivo in Grecia. Il mio livello di italiano non é molto alto, dunque scusate gli errori che faró. Tenendo questo in mente, piacere di conoscervi e spero di divertirmi qui.

Non importa quanto tempo sia passato. Noi italiani abbiamo stravinto il mondiale. Prendete questo. XD

Rurouni Gio said:
Pd2: This is the right thread, isn't it?
Si, non preoccuparti. ^^

filia

Reaction score
Interested in Learning other languages

Howdy everyone, :smile-big
Great site, I been longing to find this and now here I am, I love it! It’s such a pleasure to visit here. I want to have a good manga reference which is of my interest right now.
Anyway, I want to learn other languages such as Italian. I have been interested in learning Italian for quite a long time and I have finally decided to take the plunge! I have found a good course consolidator sprachreisen england, cursos aleman alemania and Italian language school but I would also like to know of a Italian consolidator. Can you please help me? Also, if you are into learning languages and would like to have a go at English, I would recommend tefl courses can you have a suggestion then, please. :tem

rankgain

Reaction score
Country
United States

Anyone know if there are Italian manga scans existing online? There probably isn't, but just asking. I want to try to practice reading Italian that isn't very difficult, and manga is perfect for that, since the sentences in bubbles are short and contain basic vocabulary. :) Any help is appreciated.

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica

rankgain said:
Anyone know if there are Italian manga scans existing online? There probably isn't, but just asking. I want to try to practice reading Italian that isn't very difficult, and manga is perfect for that, since the sentences in bubbles are short and contain basic vocabulary. :) Any help is appreciated.
This site is great: http://www.italymanga.com/mtp.php

rankgain

Reaction score
Country
United States

rykarreolacr said:
Thank you! Great selection too! :) Now I can learn and enjoy it!

Grazie![br]Posted on: February 25, 2007, 09:07:29 PM_________________________________________________Can anyone clear up some confusion for me?

Regarding using "di+article" as a partitive (some, a little bit, etc.), what would be the difference between "della mela" and "delle mele"? I THINK one means "some apples" and one means "some KINDS of apples".

And another thing: is there an easy way to tell if something is countable? For using "un po' di" instead of using "alcuni/e, qualche". Thanks.

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Re: Interested in Learning other languages

if you're interested in learning Italian and want to have someone to just talk to in that language, then try commenting/pm-ing one of the international translators. Either that or read the Italian translations that will be coming out for Naruto (You can have it with English to compare phrases to help build your vocabulary.)

I hope that helps^^

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Interested in Learning other languages

And also I believe we have an Italian Hang Out thread here :)

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Japan

Luckas

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Italy

rankgain said:
[br]Posted on: February 25, 2007, 09:07:29 PM_________________________________________________Can anyone clear up some confusion for me?

Regarding using "di+article" as a partitive (some, a little bit, etc.), what would be the difference between "della mela" and "delle mele"? I THINK one means "some apples" and one means "some KINDS of apples".
"della mela": "mela" is singular;
"delle mele": "mele" is plural;
About the logic function it depends by the sentence.

And sorry but I don't get what you mean in the second part of your post.

rankgain

Reaction score
Country
United States

Luckas said:
"della mela": "mela" is singular;
"delle mele": "mele" is plural;
About the logic function it depends by the sentence.
Well, do both of those phases mean the exact same thing? I'm pretty sure that there is a difference, because literally both mean "some apples" which is automatically plural. Unless "della mela" doesn't mean "some apples" and means "some apple" as in a part of ONE apple. If there is a difference, please explain it. Because things that are UNCOUNTABLE, such as liquids have a difference. An example is "vino". Del vino means "some wine" and dei vini means "some TYPES/KINDS of wine.[br]Posted on: March 01, 2007, 05:16:46 PM_________________________________________________By countable I mean can you say "one apple, two apples, three apples". Things like water (a liquid), you cannot say "one water, two waters, three waters". The rule with alcune, alcuni, and qualche is that you can only apply it to countable things. (At least that what my teacher says.) For anything else, you use solo un' po.

Brethil

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Hey Guys :-) Nice to find Italians even here!

----------------------------------------------------

Ciao raga :-) è bello trovare italiani anche qui

Breth

Patoz

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Re: Italian Thread

Salve a tutti, ma questo thread è stato abbandonato?
Hi to everybody, but this thread has been abandoned?

BELLA ZI' SO ROMANO DE ROMA!
NICE UNCL' I'M ROMAN OF ROME! :loool

rankgain

Reaction score
Country
United States

Buon giorno, Patoz! This thread does seem abandoned.

By the way, sono uno studente di italiano in americano. Mio italiano non è buono, ma sono imparo. :) Gah, don't know how to say "learning" in Italian, so the last part is probably off. :\

Last edited:

†Pein†

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

You can say "I'm learning" as "Io sto imparando" :)

rankgain

Reaction score
Country
United States

Anyone here have some free time? Maybe someone could proofread my script for my Italian skit due tomorrow. >.> I'm supposed to be a news reporter (weather) on il telegiornale. It is intended to be a bit nonsensical and in the year 2050. Also, please note that I've only been taking Italian for a year and a half, so please don't thrown some crazy words into the mix, and its due tomorrow. >.>

I would really appreciate it if someone could give it a quick look over and point out some major mistakes in grammar, sentence structure (!), and such. I would be eternally grateful to you. Thank you! :occa

Buon giorno! La previsione per questo mezzogiorno è piove , piove, e piove. Si', piove polli. Molti polli! Prendete i vostri coltelli e preparate a lottare per la vostra cena. Dopo tutte le mucche che pioveva il mese scorso, sono felice è piove polli. Ma, fate attenzione quando siete fuori. Anche, la pioggia e il vento ieri hanno distrugguto il liceo di Lowell. Cosi', non c'è scuola domani. Tutte delle tempeste dalla settimana scorsa distruggevano molti alberi e molte macchine. Per favore aiutate pulire queste strade perche bisogno guidare a mia casa dopo lavoro. Domani, ci sono troppi terramoti per contare, cosi' comprate la costra assicurazione ora! Che è la previsione oggi. Vedo tu domani, stesso tempo. Ora, ecco è la cronista di partita!

EDIT: Skit has been performed. Thanks anyways.

Last edited: