- Joined
- Jan 21, 2016
- Messages
- 740
- Reaction score
- 815
- Age
- 40
- Country
-
I'm not an anime person, but I'm curious to see how they will animate it.
Since most animes lately have been mellowed out because censorship and trying to get a bigger audience with it.
I read attack on titan and Jesus, the anime is godawful for me, they're all happy flying around with the 3dmg. I tried to watch a couple episodes and the feeling I got from it, it's the total opposite from the manga, where most the times they are on a shit situation that sets the tone.
The scene i want to see animated is kugisaki killing that womb curse with the mouth.on his back. That was really badass. She knew they were human and went for.the kill anyway, feeling great right after achieving the flashback thing.
Since most animes lately have been mellowed out because censorship and trying to get a bigger audience with it.
I read attack on titan and Jesus, the anime is godawful for me, they're all happy flying around with the 3dmg. I tried to watch a couple episodes and the feeling I got from it, it's the total opposite from the manga, where most the times they are on a shit situation that sets the tone.
The scene i want to see animated is kugisaki killing that womb curse with the mouth.on his back. That was really badass. She knew they were human and went for.the kill anyway, feeling great right after achieving the flashback thing.