Hangout Jujutsu Kaisen Hangout Thread

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Each fight in this manga demonstrates how well the fights are both for how they are thought by the author and for how they are drawn.

Do you think this will be the decisive confrontation with Mahito or will he run away again?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Think it will be the decisive one due how many good guys died so far. Gotta even the numbers for the final.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Think it will be the decisive one due how many good guys died so far. Gotta even the numbers for the final.
But then with which antagonists can you carry on the story?
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
But then with which antagonists can you carry on the story?
Someone or even a third party could get involved on this mess. Remember gojou's existence was preventing a lot of bad stuff and people from doing things. Wich could give more worldbuilding and a bigger plot.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Someone or even a third party could get involved on this mess. Remember gojou's existence was preventing a lot of bad stuff and people from doing things. Wich could give more worldbuilding and a bigger plot.
It could be, but I'm afraid it would risk ending up in the Dragon Ball area with more and more villains popping up one after another.

Furthermore, Gege has managed to characterize Mahito and his companions well, but it is not certain that he will repeat what happened with any other bad guys.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

By 4chan


23:29 Shibuya Station, Dougenzaka gate
Mahito and Yuji fight, no real change

21:30
Shibuya station B4F
Dagon gobbles up some normie humans
Mahito: Lets meet up after killing Itadori
Mahito splits himself in two, one half searching above ground, the other below ground

23:16 Dougensaka Alley
The other half of Mahito encounters Nobara.
Mahito: I'll use this girl's corpse to break Itadori Yuji's spirit.

Next issue, Cover and Color pages
--- Double Post Merged, ---

From 4chan


--- Double Post Merged, ---




--- Double Post Merged, ---

Chapter 122 out
 
Last edited:

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
My girl is back! Im happy! Hope she doesnt die.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
My girl is back! Im happy! Hope she doesnt die.
We talk about the main female characters
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Volume 13 cover


 

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
I can’t believe this character got a cover despite only being in like four chapters
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The cover is sexy as hell though.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Who is it ?
 

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
Exactly!!! It’s Kusakabe, the Grade 1 with Panda.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Exactly!!! It’s Kusakabe, the Grade 1 with Panda.
Ah, thanks.

I didn't recognize him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Color page chapter 123

 

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
That is a really nice color page. Not really what I was expecting, I was expecting something a bit more serious, considering where we are in this current arc.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Scan








--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It seems that Mahito clone cant' use curse tecnique.

Nobara's sympathy goes beyond just hitting the body of her target. Remember how she used Eso's blood to attack Eso, and it piggybacked onto the FetusBro's technique to hit Kechizu as well?

There's more to her technique than has been revealed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Raw


 
Last edited:

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Sakuna is giving me serious Kuzan vibes. That or some upper moon demon.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Lmao yea. Always get those 2 mixed up.
I figured out


I didn't know. Perhaps Sukuna will be the final boss but coul be more of what we see...


For example, who's behind Fake Getou ?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I figured out


I didn't know. Perhaps Sukuna will be the final boss but coul be more of what we see...


For example, who's behind Fake Getou ?
I mean I just started this and I'm on chapter 4 so I don't know much but it gave me some KnY vibes.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,546
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I mean I just started this and I'm on chapter 4 so I don't know much but it gave me some KnY vibes.
Oh my bad. I thought you were in pair with the current manga.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Oh my bad. I thought you were in pair with the current manga.
I will be by the end of today. I don't have classes so I will speed through it.
 
Top