- Joined
- Oct 9, 2008
- Messages
- 877
- Reaction score
- 1,080
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)
okay, I highly doubt that is from any valid source, especially since the second part talks about OP, Naruto, Bleach being dangerous for cancellation this year.
I mean, why would WSJ consider canceling their three biggest series and transfer its fourth/fifth best seller to SQ when there's no problem like it was in DGM?????
they do claim its just a rumor, but its not even convincing.
okay, I highly doubt that is from any valid source, especially since the second part talks about OP, Naruto, Bleach being dangerous for cancellation this year.
I mean, why would WSJ consider canceling their three biggest series and transfer its fourth/fifth best seller to SQ when there's no problem like it was in DGM?????
they do claim its just a rumor, but its not even convincing.
Anyway, Jaymie's got the dates covered so I'll drop some recommendations for other series in SQ (gotta be on topic afterall).
aTBIp+40