- Joined
- Jul 18, 2010
- Messages
- 4,282
- Reaction score
- 6,494
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)
I'm able to see what's in the spoiler tag...
Anyway, here is the article on ANN. Reading that is probably more effective than trying to stare at the image Negative posted, anyway
I am really excited for this as I've been a huge RuroKen fan and the anime was something I grew up watching. If this means the Jinchuu arc gets animated, then that's just fantastic as it is arguable one of the best arcs in RK, even if the best of it already got animated as Tsuiokuhen. Ooooh, can't wait
Sorry to hear about Shiki coming to an end... Guess I saw it coming but still, I'll be sad to see it go.
The one-shot compilation looks interesting. I'm looking forward to Hoshino's.
I'm able to see what's in the spoiler tag...

Anyway, here is the article on ANN. Reading that is probably more effective than trying to stare at the image Negative posted, anyway

I am really excited for this as I've been a huge RuroKen fan and the anime was something I grew up watching. If this means the Jinchuu arc gets animated, then that's just fantastic as it is arguable one of the best arcs in RK, even if the best of it already got animated as Tsuiokuhen. Ooooh, can't wait

Sorry to hear about Shiki coming to an end... Guess I saw it coming but still, I'll be sad to see it go.
The one-shot compilation looks interesting. I'm looking forward to Hoshino's.
Last edited:
Not to say that the rest of the arc wasn't good, but this part was the part that stuck with me the most. I'm not sure the new anime team can live up to the standards of animation, soundtrack etc that was in Tsuiokuhen, but I would certainly like to see them try, and if the rest of the Jinchuu arc could be animated just as well, too, that would just be great!
I just remember I didn't like it because of how they screwed with Kenshin
I rewatched Tsuiokuhen a couple of times so that's fresher in my mind.