Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: The official Jump Square thread

heh, then I guess I'll just release my TB 16 scan on the LJ comm this month. Anybody is welcome to take Pat-Ken off my hands if you're looking to scan more stuff... RL is doing a number on me this month.
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Hi everyone, just hold on a second. This thread is for discussing SQ magazine, not the scanning of. ;) I reaaaally appreciate all of you for pitching in to help scan SQ, since Asakura has his hands full with Rival coming out this month too. You guys are really awesome! :thumbs

To make things easier and less confusing for our scanners, we're working on a solution right now. Please hang in there! Expect to hear from us real soon. :D

Also, remember that there are some SQ series (like Claymore that is absent this month) that get scanned by unknown people before our scanners. These are found on winny/share and posted here. No point repeating those efforts either, unless Manga Editors are requesting for higher quality.

Notice to all scanners: We're trying to coordinate this to help everyone. For now, please PM one of the admins (bax, nami or myself) if you'd like to help scan SQ. :) Soon, we'll have a better solution for all. Cheers!

EDIT: Coordinating the scans are now done offline (i.e., not in this thread). Anyone who'd like to scan SQ (or other magazines), please contact an admin.
 
Last edited:

Gil_Brother

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 13, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Rena Chan or Ju-da-su, can one of you scan the Sachechan Guu!! (one shot) in high-res? It will be great, see Katsura and Toriyama.
Thanks. :amuse


Nobody will scan?
 
Last edited:

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

can one of you scan the Sachechan Guu!! (one shot) in high-res?
It's in the queue. Please be patient. :)
 
Last edited:

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I'm scanning the one shot at this very moment I'm typing, so please be patient. ;)
 

Gil_Brother

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 13, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Thanks boys o/
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Re: The official Jump Square thread

LOL

Actually, if you take a look at the gender on the side, you should know that kirimi is a girl . . . >_<"
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Ju-da-su as well. >.>
 

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Yeah XD All girls unite! XD
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Re: The official Jump Square thread

lol'd at all the girls . . . XD

Anyway, Sachie-chan GUU!! is done . . . ;)
 

Epsilonium

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2007
Messages
68
Reaction score
53
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Well...good to see series coming out one after another.
how is the scan of Matsuri Special for this month going?
I would really like to see it out...
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, is in the queue. Our busy scanners are also scanning other things besides SQ.

Please, no more questions about the scans. As I have already said, this thread is not for the discussion of scanning the magazine. Stay on topic, ok? :)
 

Crayola

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
1,886
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

oohh, i love the orchestra series, i hope I can scanlate it every month, I think I can finish chapter 1 in the next day or so
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Jump SQ II comes out in Japan today! Here are the contents of the magazine. The main contents are one shots, including the Stan Lee x Takei Hiroyuki collaboration, although that's slated to be a series later. Here's the cover, and a preview of ULTIMO.



[td]
ISSUE CONTENTS
Main contents
Karakuri Douji ULTIMO
Yumeakitsukino no Musuko
CROSS
Jeep and Wagon
missing battery
Hoshi Ota
TWELVE -12-
Love and Money
Toriya Trip
Alone Again
Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou
Niwatori
Digital Lostman

Stan Lee the Book! (SQ manga extas)
Kure-nai
Rosario and Vampire seasion II
Tegami Bachi tribute manga (not by original mangaka)
Tista
Gag Manga Biyori

SQ gag series extras
Sekai no Chuushin
Tsumikabatsu
Chaos Kitchen

[/td]
[td]


[/td]

For more previews, visit s-manga.net!

Admin note: Our kind and generous scanners will be busy scanning this issue as soon as they get their copies. Please be patient! If you'd like to help scan SQ II, drop a PM to any of the admins (bax, xi0, nami or myself). Thanks.
 
Last edited:

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Alright! I'm back... And I'm on my way to get SQ Extra; I will scan Ultimo and other such things.


Expect it tonight! (with some Rival stuff.)
 

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Alright! I'm back... And I'm on my way to get SQ Extra; I will scan Ultimo and other such things.


Expect it tonight! (with some Rival stuff.)
I've already offered to scan Ultimo >_>
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Oh <_<

I'm already 25 pages in... >.>


sorry about that, I'm gonna have to check the statuses next time. But I'm distroing this in 20-30 minutes.
 
Last edited:

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The official Jump Square thread

*cough cough* stay on topic boys and girls. :amuse

Anyway, i'm just curious, is there a Ranking Chart for Jump Square to know which series is more popular, something like the Shonen Jump TOC?
 
Last edited:

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Second is mostly one-shots, right? Anything look promising?
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Who did the Tegami Bachi tribute? It may be a while before I can get my copy, IF I can get a copy. I'm guessing Asada did the cover, cos if not the tribute manga-ka is a damn fine imitator.:XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top