Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Seriously stop that nonsense about my country...
You already thought that we do this because you get so mad about this? :3c
I was teasing you. xD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Stop teasing me then :o
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
The most reasonable answer in the thread. hahahaha
She started to play LoL after or before meet MH? She met MH because of LoL? If it's the case we can blame LoL for she being here. xD
Probably LoL changed her life, if she didn't have play it, she would be a forever alone now. XD

To think that LoL is famous even in Slovakia... This game is really famous. :hmm
I totally forgot how she got here, but it was from an outside source, so, that's probably it.

Yeah, Slovakia should be glad with the internet and technology they can afford over there.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No no, LoL has the RTS over-the-top view. While Smite actually plays like a third-person game.

Because she wants to fit in society. :cookiehand
Over-the-top is still considered a third-person POV. :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

THIS song really is godlike! Memorieeeeeees :nod Tommy you like JT right ? :hi5 SOOOO HOT ! <33333333
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Over-the-top is still considered a third-person POV. :XD
But it's different! :arf

THIS song really is godlike! Memorieeeeeees :nod Tommy you like JT right ? :hi5 SOOOO HOT ! <33333333
His new album is genious. Better than 20/20 Experience.

Mirrors is nothing anymore.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Chaaaaarlie its our song, right ? :glomp

:blush It reminds me when we had group calls pretty often and I used to stay up all night! :3 I miss thaaaaaaaaaat

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

ALSO ... TOMORROW IS THE DAY ... THE WALKING DEAD 4TH SEASON IS COMING OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT I CANT WAAAAAAIT !!!!!!!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Chaaaaarlie its our song, right ? :glomp

:blush It reminds me when we had group calls pretty often and I used to stay up all night! :3 I miss thaaaaaaaaaat
Yeeep those were nice times and even better now since you're talking a lot!! Well - aren't you somethin' to admire? Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror :p.
I listen to it sometimes~~~~~~~~~!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Lets talk soon ? :3 last time I asked you to have a call here in my thread and you ignored me :emocat

I listen to it pweetty ofteeeeeeeeeeeeen :3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lets talk soon ? :3 last time I asked you to have a call here in my thread and you ignored me :emocat

I listen to it pweetty ofteeeeeeeeeeeeen :3
I added you to a group call last time annnnnnddddddddddddddddddddd you were busy with someone-else :hmph!!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well thats true Im kind of busy on skype every day BUT If you told me you wanted to have a call before I would make it somehow :hmph
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well thats true Im kind of busy on skype every day BUT If you told me you wanted to have a call before I would make it somehow :hmph
Hehe - well it was a spontaneous type of event. You would have love it - maybe next time! <3.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
But next time tell me before okay ? :3 I caaant wait until tomorrow ~~~~~~
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What is it going to have tomorrow? :hmm
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
TWD 4TH SEASON!!!!! :confetti

Also Leo, I finished both mangas Tom gave us :p AWESOME
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
What is TWD? :heh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But next time tell me before okay ? :3 I caaant wait until tomorrow ~~~~~~
I don't know if this is possible??

I guess - it will happen if we're all online~~!?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
What is TWD? :heh
You know :nod

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

I don't know if this is possible??

I guess - it will happen if we're all online~~!?
Yeah I think lol ... just let me know okiiiiiiii ? ^^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know :nod

Yeah I think lol ... just let me know okiiiiiiii ? ^^
:nod :nod :nod

But one day we need to have serious discussions about them sammiches. !>_<!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top