- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
You already thought that we do this because you get so mad about this?Seriously stop that nonsense about my country...

I was teasing you. xD
You already thought that we do this because you get so mad about this?Seriously stop that nonsense about my country...


I totally forgot how she got here, but it was from an outside source, so, that's probably it.The most reasonable answer in the thread. hahahaha
She started to play LoL after or before meet MH? She met MH because of LoL? If it's the case we can blame LoL for she being here. xD
Probably LoL changed her life, if she didn't have play it, she would be a forever alone now. XD
To think that LoL is famous even in Slovakia... This game is really famous.![]()
Over-the-top is still considered a third-person POV.No no, LoL has the RTS over-the-top view. While Smite actually plays like a third-person game.
Because she wants to fit in society.![]()

Tommy you like JT right ?
SOOOO HOT ! <33333333But it's different!Over-the-top is still considered a third-person POV.![]()

His new album is genious. Better than 20/20 Experience.
THIS song really is godlike! MemorieeeeeeesTommy you like JT right ?
SOOOO HOT ! <33333333
and nothing less....Mirrors is nothing anymore.
It reminds me when we had group calls pretty often and I used to stay up all night! :3 I miss thaaaaaaaaaatYeeep those were nice times and even better now since you're talking a lot!! Well - aren't you somethin' to admire? Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirrorChaaaaarlie its our song, right ?![]()
It reminds me when we had group calls pretty often and I used to stay up all night! :3 I miss thaaaaaaaaaat
.
I added you to a group call last time annnnnnddddddddddddddddddddd you were busy with someone-elseLets talk soon ? :3 last time I asked you to have a call here in my thread and you ignored me![]()
I listen to it pweetty ofteeeeeeeeeeeeen :3
!!
Hehe - well it was a spontaneous type of event. You would have love it - maybe next time! <3.Well thats true Im kind of busy on skype every day BUT If you told me you wanted to have a call before I would make it somehow![]()


AWESOME
I don't know if this is possible??But next time tell me before okay ? :3 I caaant wait until tomorrow ~~~~~~
You knowWhat is TWD?![]()

Yeah I think lol ... just let me know okiiiiiiii ? ^^I don't know if this is possible??
I guess - it will happen if we're all online~~!?
You know
Yeah I think lol ... just let me know okiiiiiiii ? ^^
