Kat's Diary!

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Plan a trip to see vienna bratislava and budapest in a week or a weekend..so maybe
Im planning to go to Vienna for Xmas Fair with my cousin :zomg
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Woah Woah woah Kat.... let's not be hasty... At least let me get to know you before you bounce, so when people look back and say... who was that Amazing human being....?

I can be like. It's me. But the one posting right next to me wasn't too bad either baha
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
^ how does that help matters?
Hi kat, haven't visited here in forever. I've been wondering where that machi dude went to and found he's been hiding here all along.
And Phil seems to have changed since the last time I spoke to him... Wonder what goes on in here
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Holt. Welcome to the round table of extremely amazing men and women. I hope you've come to stay my dear. Lots of life changing conversations take place in here. Tell me good sire, how are you?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
^ how does that help matters?
Hi kat, haven't visited here in forever. I've been wondering where that machi dude went to and found he's been hiding here all along.
And Phil seems to have changed since the last time I spoke to him... Wonder what goes on in here
would recommend you to to read back lmao
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Holt. Welcome to the round table of extremely amazing men and women. I hope you've come to stay my dear. Lots of life changing conversations take place in here. Tell me good sire, how are you?
Life changing is a different word to describe what goes on in here
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Holt. Welcome to the round table of extremely amazing men and women. I hope you've come to stay my dear. Lots of life changing conversations take place in here. Tell me good sire, how are you?
Life-changing conversations? :hmm not quite what I expected to be happening here.
I suppose I am doing good. Except worrying about possible changes to manga schedule. I'm a guy that needs his fixes regularly.

@Panda
Perhaps I shall do that. You've racked up quite the post count considering I hardly see you in manga forums. Or well, those I frequent. Just where are all those posts going?
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Life-changing conversations? :hmm not quite what I expected to be happening here.
I suppose I am doing good. Except worrying about possible changes to manga schedule. I'm a guy that needs his fixes regularly.

@Panda
Perhaps I shall do that. You've racked up quite the post count considering I hardly see you in manga forums. Or well, those I frequent. Just where are all those posts going?
Yes... nothign but pants life changing conversations at their finest in here.

And I can understand you. More like... manga i like keeps vanishing from people's translation schedule, and i have to read raws with my middle school japanese skills and screw it up all day everyday.

And where is this convo going? Well... Straight to hell

To nirvana of course. Only the Classiest of conversations and topics in this thread.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yes... nothign but pants life changing conversations at their finest in here.

And I can understand you. More like... manga i like keeps vanishing from people's translation schedule, and i have to read raws with my middle school japanese skills and screw it up all day everyday.

And where is this convo going? Well... Straight to hell

To nirvana of course. Only the Classiest of conversations and topics in this thread.
:heh

You can read Japanese? But that's by the way though. What I meant was the thing about some raw providers being nicked and that could potentially distort the translation schedules

fun thread :feelsbadman
Fun thread doesn't count though. I mean, literally.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:heh

You can read Japanese? But that's by the way though. What I meant was the thing about some raw providers being nicked and that could potentially distort the translation schedules
Yep :D I can read, write and speak it. I can carry a normal conversation... reading meh... writing plz no.

But i know enough to comprehend like 85% of words i see. Sometimes with their phoneics system, i just don't get how certain symbols act next to others... I wanted to try to be a translator.. but I'll leave that for when i finish my 3rd Japanese home stay and can actually function.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Machi
Pretty cool. When did you start learning? Were you taking lessons or just happened to pick up a few during your stay?

@Panda
Lol spammer-you :p What manga do you read?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Lets see, 'ongoing' would be Bleach, Fairy Tail, HxH when it was being released, Magi, 7DS, wanted to reread Naruto, decided against it because the war gave me cancer, SnK, Terraformars, Hajimme no Ippo, Shoukoushi Minoru, some more stuff I'm forgetting about and some manhwa

Finished stuff... Well I'd need to find a list that I was using to keep track of things lel, but if you'd ask I'd be able to know if I read it (completely) or not
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lets see, 'ongoing' would be Bleach, Fairy Tail, HxH when it was being released, Magi, 7DS, wanted to reread Naruto, decided against it because the war gave me cancer, SnK, Terraformars, Hajimme no Ippo, Shoukoushi Minoru, some more stuff I'm forgetting about and some manhwa

Finished stuff... Well I'd need to find a list that I was using to keep track of things lel, but if you'd ask I'd be able to know if I read it (completely) or not
Lmao, I don't think anyone would re-read Naruto because of the war. I still re-read a few arcs or chapters once in a while though. I read about half of those you have there though I read a few more others. Do you read berserk?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
hm I don't

should I? I hear mixed opinions about it really
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Berserk is really a heck of a manga. I'm pretty sure 99% of those that read it would say it's awesome. The only downside is that the manga is usually on hiatus and you could go months without hearing anything. However, recently, the release has been constant. It's now monthly like SnK. I'd definitely suggest it
 
Top