Plan a trip to see vienna bratislava and budapest in a week or a weekend..so maybeSlovakia? *-*
Plan a trip to see vienna bratislava and budapest in a week or a weekend..so maybeSlovakia? *-*
Im planning to go to Vienna for Xmas Fair with my cousinPlan a trip to see vienna bratislava and budapest in a week or a weekend..so maybe

would recommend you to to read back lmao^ how does that help matters?
Hi kat, haven't visited here in forever. I've been wondering where that machi dude went to and found he's been hiding here all along.
And Phil seems to have changed since the last time I spoke to him... Wonder what goes on in here
Life changing is a different word to describe what goes on in hereHolt. Welcome to the round table of extremely amazing men and women. I hope you've come to stay my dear. Lots of life changing conversations take place in here. Tell me good sire, how are you?
Life-changing conversations?Holt. Welcome to the round table of extremely amazing men and women. I hope you've come to stay my dear. Lots of life changing conversations take place in here. Tell me good sire, how are you?
not quite what I expected to be happening here. 
Yes... nothign butLife-changing conversations?not quite what I expected to be happening here.
I suppose I am doing good. Except worrying about possible changes to manga schedule. I'm a guy that needs his fixes regularly.
@Panda
Perhaps I shall do that. You've racked up quite the post count considering I hardly see you in manga forums. Or well, those I frequent. Just where are all those posts going?
Yes... nothign butpantslife changing conversations at their finest in here.
And I can understand you. More like... manga i like keeps vanishing from people's translation schedule, and i have to read raws with my middle school japanese skills and screw it up all day everyday.
And where is this convo going? Well...Straight to hell
To nirvana of course. Only the Classiest of conversations and topics in this thread.

Fun thread doesn't count though. I mean, literally.fun thread![]()
Yep
You can read Japanese? But that's by the way though. What I meant was the thing about some raw providers being nicked and that could potentially distort the translation schedules
I can read, write and speak it. I can carry a normal conversation... reading meh... writing plz no.stfu fagboi^ how does that help matters?
What manga do you read?Lmao, I don't think anyone would re-read Naruto because of the war. I still re-read a few arcs or chapters once in a while though. I read about half of those you have there though I read a few more others. Do you read berserk?Lets see, 'ongoing' would be Bleach, Fairy Tail, HxH when it was being released, Magi, 7DS, wanted to reread Naruto, decided against it because the war gave me cancer, SnK, Terraformars, Hajimme no Ippo, Shoukoushi Minoru, some more stuff I'm forgetting about and some manhwa
Finished stuff... Well I'd need to find a list that I was using to keep track of things lel, but if you'd ask I'd be able to know if I read it (completely) or not