#kickxi0

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
It's just a meme

Yeah, but I remember dying once and seeing you firing away in my death recap :feelsbadman

:cookiehand

And it's okay, I'm dps Zenyatta honestly. I'm not sure Zenyatta hard-countering Genji in that way has even crossed my mind.
:oh
Haha yeah, I noticed from the voice chat :lmao

She's a console pleb, doesn't count :kappa
I probably wouldn't be able to even aim properly so :pls
ever watched dspstanky?
> Me
> Rank


I've Almost didn't play it ( Witcher and Uncharted stole my attention ) I'm at Qualifications rounds :rofl( it's good 7 matches out of 8 wins aside from the one where everyone went Attack characters and screams to me to heal them :facepalm )
I see.. :XD That sounds like a fun match :sweat
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I like the game, but whenever I hear someone say "Oh, I'm a ______ main" ....I cringe. Unless they're like really highly ranked I guess. If that isn't the case, then saying you main something sort of implies you have some level of mastery with it. And if you have that kind of mastery, then why aren't you highly ranked? I guess you can just blame your teammates then.


Guess I'm too triggered from other games like MOBAs though, so nvm

/rant
Saying you are X main when you aren't highly ranked means you are about okay with X, and you suck with everything else.

Not sure why you set the standard so high from the get go


Just didn't want to pass up on using this guy's smiley. #2 only to my beloved FrankerZ :frankerz
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I see.. :XD That sounds like a fun match :sweat
Well I've had few interesting one.. in one there was a guy that the conclusion discussion with him would be " How Dare I decide who to play in the game I bought " that Rage moment when I picked Mercy not Lucio was beautiful :wtf
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Well I've had few interesting one.. in one there was a guy that the conclusion discussion with him would be " How Dare I decide who to play in the game I bought " that Rage moment when I picked Mercy not Lucio was beautiful :wtf
God (competitive anxiety rising) :notlikethis I get the whole meta thing but you should also let people play what they are comfortable with :cookiefinger (doesn't count of there's 4 dps tho)
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Vici come to the dark site of OW and play with us :emocat

I guess that's the place for us to spam about OW anyway amiright
You can always come to the light side..


I don't mind it I can always learn something from more experienced players discussion :blush
I get the whole meta thing but you should also let people play what they are comfortable with :cookiefinger
Exactly if someone wants to fill support spot than it doesn't matter which healer will he pick as long as the job is done same for others classes :heh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Plus if you play Mercy and they curse you, you're able to leave the fucker with no heals while with Lúcio you have no choice '-' Mercy sounds legit.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:oh
Haha yeah, I noticed from the voice chat :lmao
Wait, what does that mean exactly? :notsure Holy...that's so BM :oh

I probably wouldn't be able to even aim properly so :pls
ever watched dspstanky?
I was trolling. I still think the skill ceiling with mouse/keyboard is higher though.

Saying you are X main when you aren't highly ranked means you are about okay with X, and you suck with everything else.

Not sure why you set the standard so high from the get go
So then it means something different based on how gud you are? Wow, such useful insight. :frankerz

(doesn't count of there's 4 dps tho)
This bothers me so much now that I've become more comfortable playing other roles...
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Wait, what does that mean exactly? :notsure Holy...that's so BM :oh
I believe you said "eat shit *dps name*" when you killed someone as zenyatta on several occasions :oh (I think
This bothers me so much now that I've become more comfortable playing other roles...
:coffeeshock
I'm at the "then I'll pick dps/defense hero too then" point :cookiearf
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
So then it means something different based on how gud you are? Wow, such useful insight. :frankerz
I can always be the enlightening person here, come on :frankerz

Use your judgment skills to make up for the varying measurement :frankerz
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I believe you said "eat shit *dps name*" when you killed someone as zenyatta on several occasions :oh (I think
Well, I get a little pumped up I guess... Plus, that one game where I gold medal'd in damage and was 2k higher than my previous best on him was rather interesting. :oh

:coffeeshock
I'm at the "then I'll pick dps/defense hero too then" point :cookiearf
Yeah, I think I could tell last time we played. :lmao

I guess that wouldn't be a terrible tactic either.

Use your judgment skills to make up for the varying measurement :frankerz
No thanks, I'd rather just continue to regard these tryhards as "bads" :frankerz
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
This thread has become an OW hub. :notlikethis
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
This thread has become an OW hub. :notlikethis
I see no reason for complaining about it.. If you aren't interest ( or just don't play OW ) simply don't read it and bring some other topic :cookiehand
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I like Sombra as a character, just not on my team :]]]
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I like Sombra as a character, just not on my team :]]]
I will check her out ( :teehee ) more later on ( I'm again out of home for few days )..Basically, she seems to me much better and useful pick up then Reaper :kappa

Hard to play but fun Hack Large medkit/Drop teleport/invisibility/Kill or Hack Enemy supp/tank /teleport:cookiehand = You are pain in the ass for enemy team :blush
 
Top