- Joined
- Sep 28, 2016
- Messages
- 180
- Reaction score
- 283
- Age
- 35
- Country
-
Im kinda thankful that the one that grabbed Mitsuri at the end of last chapter, my head was telling me that it was someone bad so im relieved to see their here. But this now has noting to do with Giyuu. NOTHING. There are two characters that we really need to see in action. Yushiro and Iguro.
I don't know what yushiro will be able to do to nakime other then stall her, to me, one or two pillars should have stayed so that way it would be easier to kill her off and the fortress could be taken down in no time. Other than those stickers, we also don't really know how strong he is, I guess maybe he might be a male version of Nezuko combat wise but I guess we'll see what happens next chapter. Now theres Iguro.
You wanna talk about useless characters, look no further. I mean forget this arc, this WHOLE DAMN SERIES he done nothing, and I just dont know why him of all people is being left out. Gyomei and sanemi at least made sense because it was pretty much hinted that they were the 2 strongest of all the demon slayers, so it made sense to hold them off until the final arc. But Iguro? Like we dont even know how strong he is, but considering he wasn't able to do much against Nakime we could only assume he on the same level as Mitsuri, which to me is a disappointment. If Iguro is not a top 2 demon slayer, why the fuck is he having his first fight NOW? AGAINST MUZAN?? Like he deserved at least an upper moon fight first, but his first shouldn't be the final antagonist. The only way I change my mind on this is if its revealed that Iguro in reality is the 2nd strongest pillar behind Gyomei and is RIGHT behind him in terms on strenght and power, which I could see Since you could make a case that Sanemi, Giyuu, and Kyojiro are all about the top 2 or 3, So if he as strong as Gyomei, then I get it why he is left without a fight for this long. But if in reality he on the same level of Mitsuri- No Kocho level even, then what the fuck took them so long to introduce him to a fight and what could make it worse is that he could potentially die in this fight. Like.. WHY??
I don't know what yushiro will be able to do to nakime other then stall her, to me, one or two pillars should have stayed so that way it would be easier to kill her off and the fortress could be taken down in no time. Other than those stickers, we also don't really know how strong he is, I guess maybe he might be a male version of Nezuko combat wise but I guess we'll see what happens next chapter. Now theres Iguro.
You wanna talk about useless characters, look no further. I mean forget this arc, this WHOLE DAMN SERIES he done nothing, and I just dont know why him of all people is being left out. Gyomei and sanemi at least made sense because it was pretty much hinted that they were the 2 strongest of all the demon slayers, so it made sense to hold them off until the final arc. But Iguro? Like we dont even know how strong he is, but considering he wasn't able to do much against Nakime we could only assume he on the same level as Mitsuri, which to me is a disappointment. If Iguro is not a top 2 demon slayer, why the fuck is he having his first fight NOW? AGAINST MUZAN?? Like he deserved at least an upper moon fight first, but his first shouldn't be the final antagonist. The only way I change my mind on this is if its revealed that Iguro in reality is the 2nd strongest pillar behind Gyomei and is RIGHT behind him in terms on strenght and power, which I could see Since you could make a case that Sanemi, Giyuu, and Kyojiro are all about the top 2 or 3, So if he as strong as Gyomei, then I get it why he is left without a fight for this long. But if in reality he on the same level of Mitsuri- No Kocho level even, then what the fuck took them so long to introduce him to a fight and what could make it worse is that he could potentially die in this fight. Like.. WHY??